Chapter XIV

"We really tried to defeat him but he got stronger because of his anger. But don't worry, they just collapsed and will be better later.",Mangle explained. I started crying and hugged Foxy."Chica? Chica! Ye'r alive, Lassie! I knew ye could do it Bonnie!",Foxy was so happy. Bonnie smiled and helped Foxy up. "Chica? Oh Chica he was harder than I thought...Sorry.",Bon bon also rose up."No, it's ok Bon bon. You don't need to have revenge for me.",I said.

CC also woke up and stood, hugged me and smiled."Where is Freddy?!",A golden bear entered the room."GF? You're back!",Mangle said. Wait...he looks very familliar."GF? Aren't you......Aren't you my.......stuff toy?",I said in shock."I don't have time for this. Freddy is out of control, we have to stop him before he kills all of us.",GF said. We had a plan and we had to split up. I was with Foxy going to the game room. Bon bon and CC is going to the party room. Mangle is in the office. Bonnie is in the parts and service room. GF is going to the stage so that he could tell Frederick the plan.

"Foxy...about a while ago...I'm sorry for what I told you about forgetting the past.",I said."It's ok, Lassie. I'm the one that should be sorry.",Foxy replied. I kissed his cheek while we were running in the hallway. When we got in the game room, We saw Freddy sitting on one of the small carousel.

"Oh, I knew you were looking for me!",Freddy said. He stood up and prepared his fist."Freddy, why are you doing this? You're our friend.",I said sobbing. "No! This is all Foxy's fault. He was the one that planned to destroy the animatronics!",Freddy shouted and jumped to Foxy." We were kids that time!",Foxy defended himself and ran towards me.

"Stay here Lassie!", Foxy jumped and punched Freddy."Foxy! No!",I shouted.GF, Frederick,Bon bon, CC, Mangle and BB entered the room."GF? Brother?",Freddy stood up and hugged GF."Brother why are you doing this?",GF asked."I-I'm sorry....I just....missed the old times when were kids. But Therenz ruined it all!",Freddy looked down.