Chapter IV

We were just talking and relaxing in the stage. But Foxy was already gone and went to another place in the pizzeria. I'll try to find him." I'm just gonna find Foxy.",I said to them. So after all the roming. I found a purple curtain with stars on it. I opened it and saw Foxy holding the necklace.

"Foxy, why do you love that necklace so much? What's so special about it?",I asked."'tis just a memory. Where I should always have for me not to forget.",He answered. Seriously, I think Foxy is cute."Foxy",I said."Aye.",he said."I think this will cheer you up",I said."Ye think?",He replied."I think you are the cutest animatronic I've ever seen.",I said while I was blushing."Thanks.",He smiled, closed his necklace and stood up."Ye know Chica. I think ye'r the most beautiful animatronic in the world.",He said while blushing.

We both went out of the curtain and went to the stage. We realized nobody was there anymore."Chica! Foxy!", Freddy shouted. We ran to them and we saw a man in the office with a laptop. He seems frightened. He saw us standing there. Ugh. He smells bad.

Bonnie went closer to the left door and peeped. I went to the right side and peeped."Maybe we should just leave him alone?", Bonnie said."No. We shouldn't have him here. There shouldn't be security guards in this pizzeria.",Freddy had a pretty much low voice. The lights went off. Freddy was already entering the office.

"Freddy! No! This is a place for kids!",Foxy ran to Freddy. Freddy looked back and started a fight. Freddy ripped Foxy ."Freddy! No!",I shouted crying.I tried to pull Foxy. But Freddy got my hands and pulled it."Ouch! My hands!",I shouted still crying. We were too late. Freddy already killed the man. We were so shocked to see that Freddy already had a dark side in him.

"Foxy, are you okay?",I said looking at him straight."I'm fine. ye'r hands are gone, ye should worry more about yerself.", He said."It's fine. How about you? You're ripped." I said. He was walking towards the curtain again. I followed him to comfort him. "Foxy. What do you know about your past life?",I asked."Chica. I know ye name too. But I wouldn't tell cause ye'll remember how you died, how ye had your family. And it would hurt.",He said. I hugged him in the curtain. I realized this place was called the pirate cove. So this is where Foxy wants to hide."Foxy, I know it hurts. But it's time to forget the past and look forward. Cause you can't change the past.",I said still hugging him.

"Ye know Chica? For this day. You were the only one that was near me.",Foxy said. He stood up and took my arm."Tis ok Chica?",He asked."It's fine",I stood up and said "thank you, bye, see you tommorrow",I went out of the pirate cove and left.