Chapter III

While he was unzipping the suit, it was a man wearing a security guard's uniform and brought out a knife. We all screamed and the man killed Therenz first. "Therenz! No!", I screamed. The man then killed Nick, then Justin, then Josh. I was the only one left.

He slowly walked towards me. "Hello, pretty girl.", I felt a knife through my chest and fell onto the ground. I woke up in a room with a floating guy with a mask and other people in the room. He was stuffing dead people with a suit and animatronics. What happened? I don't even know why I'm here. Everybody rose up and walked, wandered, roming around. I looked at my hands, they were yellow, I mean literally. I think I'm also one of the stuffed suits.

I followed a bear that was just walking straight like he really know where he's going. We ended up in a room with a big gift box in it. He opened it and there was a golden bear rising up. He looked very familiar. Like I saw him before already. I saw a fox went to me and said."Hey. Remember me? Therenz?",I had no idea what he was talking about. But he had a golden necklace. I wondered. "What? I don't know you. I don't know anyone in here.", He looked shocked and confused. But I was saying the truth. My voice sounds like I'm 14 already...

A Bunny peeped through the door and said "hey guys. You might wanna look at the stage. I think our names are written there.", I looked back to check the bear. He was staring at the golden bear. Are they some sort of twins? I looked infront again." Sure! But do you know how we got here?", I said."Sorry, no I don't.", he replied while heading to the stage.

I followed the bunny, and the fox followed me. "Woah. My name's Bonnie",the bunny said."Nice to meet you Bonnie. I'm Chica.",I said. The fox looked down and grabbed his necklace. He had a big frown on his face."My name used to be Therenz, but know it's Foxy.", I looked at his face. He looked like he just wants to cry a lot and die. "What do you mean?",Bonnie said."I'm the only one who remembers my past life.",Foxy said. The bear also followed us and he saw his name. "Oh. I'm Freddy",he said."Hey. Why were you staring at that golden bear a while ago?", I asked."It's just, it's so unfair. All of you have unique styles. While I have another version that is gold!",he shouted."Calm down Freddy. It's ok",Bonnie said. I feel like someones watching us. Like CCTVs are moving.