Chapter XIII

"Chica?! Ye'r bleeding oil!",He shouted. He saw Freddy's shadow at my back, so it's probably Freddy's fault."FREDDY!",He shouted again."Foxy no!",I tried to stop him."Bonnie! Take care of Chica!",He ran towards the office to find him. He saw a Freddy head with no eyes in the office but he knew it was still him.

So he ran to that floating head and killed it. "Umm....Foxy? Why did you kill the night guard?", Bon Bon asked. She was with CC and Mangle."Sorry, I thought he was Freddy. Freddy made Chica spill oil from her body.",Foxy answered."Ok then we're with you.",Bon bon,CC and Mangle said."Chica! You're still bleeding!",Bonnie shouted at me.

I held my body and curled up."Hang in there! I-I'll call someone on the phone to fix you!", Bonnie went straight to the office and scared the night guard just to get the phone and call."Hello?! Oh please help us! My best friend is dying! And...and you have to fix her! We're here in Freddy Fazbear's Pizza! Hurry!",Bonnie dropped the phone and got back to me."Everything's gonna be fine Chica...please stay alive!",Bonnie was already crying and weeping.

Finally someone entered the pizzeria and got to the kids' cove."What's happening?!", a girl went in the room and got some tools."Oh Mike! Finally you're here!",Bonnie was so glad to see her."Ok hold on Chica...this will hurt a bit.",Mike brought out some tools and also oil. She did some stuff with my body and put a lot of oil in me."There! Done! Oh by the way Bonnie. Long time, no see.",Mike hugged Bonnie and kissed him.

What?! Are they like brother and sister? "Oh Chica. This is Mike....my girlfriend",Bonnie said."Oh hi Mike...Thanks for fixing me.",I said and waved my hand. I wonder what Foxy and the three are doing....Bonnie and I was just waiting in the kids' cove. Suddenly, Foxy entered the room and fell on the ground."Foxy!",I shouted and ran to him. Bon bon, CC and Mangle followed and they also fell onto the ground except Mangle.