Chapter X

Can we all just start over and be friends already?",Foxy felt sorry for everything and stood up."Foxy's right. Enough.",CC also stood up and went by me. Bon Bon also stood up and also Mangle."Frederick? Ye with us?",Foxy said and reaching his hand to Frederick for him to stand."You're right, Foxy",Frederick grabbed Foxy's hand and stood up."Freddy? You with us?", I asked."Chica, I'm not sorry for everything. But I will stand up and clear everything.", Freddy stood up and left just like that. Foxy now have great madness in Freddy."Let's go mates. Ye don't want more trouble.",Foxy said.

We walked together towards the office. We kinda wondered what was in the office. So Bon Bon went first. She went in the right air vent and starred at the office. A man was still there."Freddy?", We heard Bon Bon whispered. So Bon Bon went in the office and checked him. She went through the man's face to check and she was pretty sure it was Freddy. CC went next and went in the left vent. CC saw that it was Freddy. So she just left.

We heard a little kid saying 'hi,hello' or giggling."I said hi", Balloon boy was beside me and waving his hand."Oh hi.",I replied."Can I go next?",he asked. I nodded and he went to the left vent where CC went too. He checked and it was a man wearing a security guard suit and picked up the laptop. So Balloon boy went in the office, laughing. I think he's laughing because he has never seen a man like that. Foxy then ran towards Balloon boy and jumped to the man.

We thought he was gonna kill him but....he actually hugged him."What's he doing?", Frederick asked. I saw Bon Bon and CC heading towards the stage."Umm....Frederick, you should be in the stage right now.", I said."Oh yes. Sorry.",he went to the stage and went between Bon bon and CC. I went to Foxy and poked him.

"Foxy....uh what are you doing?", I asked."I miss people, Lassie.",he replied. I giggled and hugged him too. "By the way, you wanted to tell me something when we were in the party room?",I said."Oh. Aye. We know a lot now and ye been so sweet to me. And I wanted to ask-",Balloon boy entered the office and laughed."What are you doing?",Balloon boy asked. We both stood up and giggled."We were just discussing something important.",I answered."Oh sorry. Did I interrupt you?",Balloon Boy asked again."no it's fine, really.",I answered and we both left the office.