YAOI (1)

Characters :

Hayate Ayasaki (Seme)
Makoto Aizawa (Uke)

Hayate :
I am sorry Tomomi but I don't think we can stay together anymore.

Tomomi :
What?!!

Tomomi :
But w-what about our en-engagement from three months ago then. You can't just back out like this Hayate! It's not fair at all...

Hayate :
It's not sudden at all. I have been thinking about this for quite a long time. And after the engagement this feeling just got stronger. I am sorry...

Tomomi :
So is there s-someone else?

Hayate :
Hm?

Tomomi :
I mean to say that is there s-someone else in your life...because of whom you are telling me all this?

Hayate :
.....Yes

Hearing his answer, Tomomi gasps and cover her mouth with one hand while tears threaten to leave her eyes. Everyone in the restaurant has their eyes locked on the couple since they started arguing. Hayate on the other hand simply stares back at his now ex-fiance before calling out to a nearby waiter to settle the bills and leave for the night. As he begins to leave the table, he stops for a moment to look at her in the eyes before speaking one final word.

Hayate :
Goodbye Tomomi.

After this Hayate does not even bother to look back at her as she starts crying desparately. Some of the nearby customers give him looks of pity and anger as he moves towards the exit door but he couldn't care any less about all this.

After all he has finally achieved his goal which he has kept suppressed under him for 5 long years.

After a silent ride back home in a cab, Hayate finally lets out a breath of relief when he reaches his shared apartment. He presses the door bell and a small grin makes its way upto his lips when he hears the voice of his one and only love.

Hayate :
(Makoto...)

The door opens to reveal a boy with raven black hair and the most beautiful deep blue eyes Hayate has ever seen in his life. When Makoto's eyes lock with his, he gives him a warm smile which makes Hayate's heart to beat loudly against his chest.

Makoto :
Welcome back Senpai! You are back quite early though.

Hayate :
Why you don't like me here?

Makoto :
O-of course not! But you were out on a dinner with Tomomi-san...so I thought you will be back by maybe...9.

Hayate :
Ah actually about that...

Makoto :
Hm?

Hayate first lets himself inside the apartment before going over in the living room and taking a seat on the couch. Makoto soon follows him towards the couch and takes a seat beside him.

Hayate lets out a deep sigh before speaking up.

Hayate :
Tomomi and I are no longer together Makoto.

Makoto :
What?! But why? Weren't you guys together for 4 years Senpai?

Hayate :
5...

Makoto :
Right...so what happened then?

Hayate :
I don't feel like marrying her now. No actually I have never ever felt like marrying her. She is not the one for me.