YAOI (3)

Characters :

Daisuke Akiyama (Seme)
Eiji Miura (Uke)

Eiji :
Umm...Ruka are you sure about this?

Ruka :
Of course I am.

Eiji :
B-but still this is too much...i dont know if Daisuke will like it or not.

Ruka :
*smirks*
I am pretty sure your mafia boyfriend will love it.

Eiji :
*blushes*
I-if you say so...then okay...

Ruka :
Great...umm excuse me!

Ruka called out to a nearby shop clerk who was a woman in her mid twenties greeting them with a polite smile once near them.

Shop Clerk :
Yes sir?

Ruka :
My friend here would like to buy these two pairs.

The woman clerk looked at the items in Eiji's hands and gasped slightly before her cheeks turned a soft pink. She quickly composed herself again when Ruka cleared his throat loudly in front of her.

Shop Clerk :
O-of course sir...t-this way please...

Saying that, the lady led them towards the front counter where another woman in her mid twenties was sitting behind a computer. When Eiji placed the two items on the counter in front of the computer, the other lady looked at him with a raised eyebrow before smirking knowingly at him. Eiji blushed a deep red and quickly looked down on the ground.

The lady scanned the two items in her computer before placing them in a plastic bag and handing over to Eiji.

Counter Lady :
The total amount is 4000 yen.

Eiji was about to take out his card from the wallet to pay her but Ruka stopped him and whispered lowly to him.

Ruka :
Let me pay for these otherwise he will know where you went today.

Eiji nodded in understanding and let Ruka pay for his shopping. The lady behind the computer took the money from him before handing him back the change. After placing the change money in his back pocket, Ruka and Eiji went towards the front door to exit the shop but not before hearing the singsong voice of the counter lady.

Counter Lady :
Hope you have fun tonight boys~

On their way back...

Both Ruka and Eiji took a cab back home and were silently sitting on the backseat. Eiji was looking out of the car window and Ruka was busy scrolling through his social media account while the driver was softly humming to himself listening to the old classic songs from the radio.

30 minutes later, the car pulled up to a sidewalk near a bookstore and Eiji unlocked his seatbelt and took the plastic bag in one hand to get out but Ruka tugged on his arm lightly to stop him. He then whispered lowly once again in Eiji's ear.

Ruka :
Don't forget to tell me all the details of tonight tomorrow. Okay?

Eiji :
O-okay.

Ruka :
Good! Now go and give Daisuke the best birthday present ever.

Saying that Ruka pushed Eiji out of the car quickly before closing the door as fast as he could and then the cab drove away from there. Eiji stayed stood in his place for a couple of minutes watching the car fade away before shaking his head lightly and moving towards Daisuke's mansion.