GAY (3)

Characters :

Owen Parker (Top)
Ethan Bailey (Bottom)

5:30 in the evening...

Ethan was standing in front of his mirror trying to fix his black tie which somehow managed to get itself look like that it was done by an amateur...which it actually was. Ethan let out an irritated sound after trying for the fourth time and yet to no avail.
Without a second's hesitation, he quickly called out someone's name.

Ethan :
Owen! Can you help me for a minute here!

And just a couple of seconds later, the said man came walking through the opened door. He was wearing a maroon three piece suit along with a white shirt and black tie underneath it. Ethan blushed after seeing his boyfriend's perfect choice of clothing and how well it fits his muscular yet slim body.

Owen chuckled lightly seeing his reaction before giving him a sly smirk.

Owen :
Don't worry babe after tonight's party you can have me as much as you want.

Ethan :
S-shut up Owen! I only called you because I can't fix this stupid tie no matter what I try.

Owen :
Hmm...let me see.

Owen then turned Ethan around completely in order to see the damage he has done to the tie before undoing the whole thing. He lifted up the collar of Ethan's white shirt and started to do the whole process from the beginning.

After 3 minutes later, Owen was finished with his tie and nodded proudly at a job well done before turning Ethan around once again to face the mirror.

Ethan checked himself in the mirror carefully for any errors but was at last happy to find none especially with his tie. He faced his boyfriend Owen with a sweet smile before standing on both of his toes and giving him a soft kiss on his left cheek.

When he removed himself from him, he was confused to find Owen pouting at him.

Ethan :
What's wrong?

Owen :
*pouts*
Just on the cheeks...i thought you will give it on my lips for the help.

Ethan :
*sighs*
I swear to God Owen...you are really childish sometimes.

And before he can do or say anything, Ethan was swept of his feet and Owen placed a hard and passionate kiss on his lips while hugging him tightly for a good ten minutes before pulling away due to lack of oxygen in both of them and also because Ethan's phone was ringing on the bed.

He quickly went and picked up his phone after Owen let him go before speaking to the person on the other end in a slightly flushed tone.

Ethan :
H-hello.

??? :
Ethan! Where are you? Everyone is almost here!

Ethan :
S-sorry Jane...actually I was having some problem with my damn tie that's why me and Owen are a bit behind. But don't worry we will be there before 7 okay?

Jane :
Okay...because me and my fiance are dying to meet you and your boyfriend.

Ethan :
*chuckles*
Yeah we too...By the way how is he? I mean your fiance.

Jane :
Oh! You two will be surprised once you see them. Bye bye.

Ethan :
E-eh...okay...b-bye.

And then they hang up. Ethan was still quite curious so as to why his best friend was not willing to tell him anything regarding her future husband, moreover-