YAOI (5)

Characters :

Kenji Ueno (Seme)
Akito Maeda (Uke)

Takeru :
Akito Oji (Uncle)! When is the food going to be ready? I am sooo hungry...

Akito :
Just a few minutes more Takeru kun.

Akito Maeda, a 24 year old office worker, who is currently babysitting his sister's 5 year old son as she and her husband had to fly to another city due to an emergency.

3 days ago...

Akito :
Eh? You and Ryosuke san want me to look after Takeru kun?

Ayame :
Please Akito. Ryosuke's mother was admitted to a hospital due to a sudden heart attack and we have to fly to Kyoto because of this. We cant take him...since we will be visiting my mother-in-law many times in a day and i dont want to leave him in the hands of neighbours...

Akito :
But will he be comfortable around me? I mean...i have met him only once or twice.

Ayame :
*smiles*
Dont worry about that. I am sure Takeru will like you. You are his uncle after all.

Akito :
Hmm...how long will you be gone for anyway?

Ayame :
I am not sure Akito. It can take weeks...considering how she does.

Akito thought for a while before nodding in agreement at his sister with a small smile.

Akito :
Alright then...i will look after Takeru kun for you.

Ayame :
Thank you Akito.

Akito :
*smiles*
Mention not onee-chan. This will give me a good opportunity to bound with Takeru kun too.

Back to the present...

Today in the morning at 8 a.m. Akito's elder sister dropped her son in his apartment after telling him to behave like a good boy and saying goodbye to him and Akito with a kind and appreciative smile. Akito too smiled and waved back at her and his brother-in-law as they left.

And now currently, Akito was preparing breakfast for his little nephew as he was hungry after playing with Akito for 2 hours.

Akito :
Alright its done! Takeru kun!

Takeru :
Coming!

Little Takeru came running in the kitchen and sat on the dining chair waiting for his food patiently. Akito smiled at him and placed a plate of steaming pancakes in front of him, covered in chocolate syrup. Takeru's eyes lit up in happiness as he saw his favourite food served to him and looked at Akito with wide eyes.

Takeru :
Waah! You made pancakes for me Akito Oji?!

Akito :
*chuckles*
Yes Takeru kun. Now eat your breakfast while i go and do the laundry.

Takeru gave him an energetic nod in response before he started digging in his plate of pancakes. Akito giggled slightly seeing his puffy cheeks as he stuffed in the pancakes and went inside to the laundry room.

10 minutes later...

Takeru had finished his breakfast and has now gone to watch his favourite anime on the t.v. while Akito was busy washing the used dishes in the sink.

Suddenly the doorbell to Akito's apartment rang and he quickly dried up his hands on the cloth hanging on the wall above the sink area before going to answer the front door.

Akito :
Yes?- ah! Kenji kun! What are you doing here?

Kenji :
*smiles*
Hey! Good morning Akito. We had planned to work on a project together this morning...remember?