YAOI (2)

Characters :

Ryuji Hirayama (Seme)
Haru Hirayama (Uke)

Toshio Hirayama :
And so...i hope from today on you two get along well as brothers...right?!

Mr Toshio Hirayama said awkwardly to his two sons.

Ryuji & Haru :
......

Silence.

Megumi Hirayama :
Aw...come on now Ryuji don't be like this. Atleast try to act nicely to your new bro-

*smack*

A loud punch was thrown on the table between them. Both the parents looked surprised and terrified due to the sudden outburst. While the other boy was silently sitting beside his new step-brother listening to the whole ordeal with calm eyes.

Ryuji :
Enough! He is not my brother...now or ever!

Megumi Hirayama :
B-but Ryuji-

Ryuji :
No mom...i have already told you I was not ready for this. Yet...you didn't listen to me because you were in love with some old hag.

Saying this Ryuji threw a disgusted glance at his step father who simply shrank back in his seat hearing the hateful words.

Ryuji's mom, Megumi gasped at her son's disgraceful tone before pinning him down with her glare as she too now changed her calm tone to that of filled in anger.

Megumi Hirayama :
Is that how you talk to your father Ryuji?! Apologize. Right now.

But Ryuji simply scoffed before exiting the room leaving his mom with her new husband and his step-brother. She sighed deeply before speaking in a regretful and sorrow filled voice.

Megumi Hirayama :
I-i am sorry Toshio...i don't know why he has became like this suddenly.

Toshio Hirayama :
It's okay Megumi...really. I understand it's hard for him.

Megumi Hirayama :
But still he shouldn't have talked about you like that. It's disgraceful.

Toshio Hirayama :
Don't worry I am sure at least he and Haru will get along soon. Right son?

Haru who had been quiet this whole time looked in his father's grey eyes before speaking in a gentle voice.

Haru :
Of course father. I am sure Ryuji just need some time to adjust to all this.

Toshio Hirayama :
Exactly. So there is no need for you to worry Megumi. I have full faith in both of them.

Megumi Hirayama :
Hmm...

Haru :
Anyway...i should keep going now it's time for my tuition classes father.

Toshio Hirayama :
Oh...okay then. See you later then Haru.

Megumi Hirayama :
Good luck for your classes Haru.

When Mrs Hirayama waved Haru off with a bright smile, he felt guilty for lying to her and dad...but he needed to get out of here as soon as possible that's why he had to do it. He knew things will be like this when after the wedding Ryuji and his mom will shift with Haru and his dad, that's why he had already informed his friend Natsume he will be coming there today in the name of his tuition since there is none today. Haru put on his best smile for her mother as he waved her and father goodbye and after that he left the room to go and change his clothes for going out.