YAOI (4)

Characters :

Kensuke Sakaguchi (Seme)
Hiro Matsuda (Uke)

Kensuke :
So...will you go with me?

Hiro :
...Suure...I don't have any anime or games to finish that day-

Kensuke jumped with joy before wrapping his arms around his otaku boyfriend tightly, cutting him mid-sentence.

Hiro :
Aghh! K-kensuke...i can't breathe!

Kensuke :
Sorry sorry. But I am so happy Hiro that you agreed on this.

Hiro :
Idiot...you are acting as if we don't go out anywhere anymore.

Kensuke :
Actually you don't. Atleast not when you are busy watching your anime shows...which you do 24/7.

Kensuke pointed towards the large stack of dvds on the shelf at the corner of their bedroom. Hiro raised an eyebrow at him before letting out a small sigh in defeat.

Hiro :
Fine...you win. But you decided to date me even after knowing that.

Kensuke :
That I did. But...

Hiro :
But?

Kensuke :
You should give time to your real husbando too!

Hiro :
*widen his eyes*
Where did you learn that?

Kensuke :
When someone hears a single term atleast twice or thrice in a day...its only obvious.

Hiro :
You are wrong. I don't use it twice or thrice...i say this word atleast 5 times a day.

Kensuke gave him a weird look before shrugging his shoulders and going in the kitchen to prepare dinner but not before telling him something.

Kensuke :
One day I am going to replace those virtual boyfriends of yours!

Hiro :
Not happening!

Kensuke huffed in annoyance and let out a chuckle at his lover's somewhat childish nature.

But that childish nature is what attracted the college graduated Kensuke towards the 2nd year high schooler Hiro, whom he met at his best friend's younger sister's birthday party.

Even though Kensuke is not a big fan of anime, he still likes to play some anime RPGS which he consider both cute and interesting...just like Hiro.

And when Taichi, his best friend told him about Hiro's exceptional game skills, he knew he had to meet him then and there. And the rest is known. They both bounded more from there, exchanging numbers and text messages with calls in between, going out on weekends and sometimes had sleepover at Kensuke's apartment in order to compete in the latest battle arenas and pvp campaigns.

And 4 months laters...they started dating. Well it was simple at first with casual outings and talking only. But even though if he didn't admit it that time, Kensuke knew he was falling for him...and that too deeply. That's why when 1 and a half year later Hiro graduated from high school, he asked him to move in with him.

Of course Hiro didn't had any problems as Kensuke's apartment is much bigger than his own and he can use that space to store his dvds and gaming consoles.

Kensuke :
(Finally...after such a long time we are at last going out. *sighs* how I missed the gold old days...)

Kensuke thought to himself before mentally thanking his best friend for this golden opportunity.