GAY (5)

Characters :

Logan Flores (Top)
Theo Ortiz (Bottom)

Theo was in a trouble.

A really really big trouble.

His across the street neighbours, the Sanchez family recently moved from their house, leaving it vacant for about 2 months. Theo heaved a sigh of relief after they left the place since they caused all sorts of trouble and noises for the other people living there.

But...

The new neighbour that moved in there just 4 days ago was an even bigger trouble. Well...for different reasons of course...

First, he was smoking hot in Theo's eyes with his muscular biceps and six pack abs.

Second, he had striking silver hair with equally striking and gorgeous turquoise eyes.

And last but not the least...Theo is not sure whether his new hot neighbour is gay or not. Yet he couldnt stop himself from thinking about him in an almost naked way whenever they crossed paths or their eyes meet up in accident. He would give him those eyes full of longing when he is not watching and imagine doing all sorts of erotic stuff with him.

So in simple words, Theo literally and basically eye-f***ed his new neighbour without his knowledge...or maybe not?

Theo :
*sighs*

Theo sighs for the umpteenth time in the day as he watches his new neighbour from behind his bedroom window curtain interact with one the ladies living next door to him.

He watched intently as his cheeks formed small dimples on them when he chuckles at something she said...which Theo is not interested in the moment, and moves away from there out of frustration and self pity...as he had not introduced himself to his new neighbour till yet.

He falls on top of his bed face first and lies there in complete silence before letting out a deep annoyed sigh.

Theo :
(Come on now Theo...stop thinking about him! Its not as if there are not much hotter guys than him...and i am pretty sure that he is as straight as a ruler.)

Theo lets out another frustrated sigh before getting up from his bed and going down to drink some cold water to cool his mind.

After he was finished taking three glasses of cold water, Theo was about to go back to his room when suddenly someone rang the doorbell.

Theo lets out another long sigh at this and reluctantly decided to open the door as his doorbell was rang for the third time when he did not answered it.

He went and opened the front door, immediately freezing in his spot after seeing who was there on the other side to greet him.

It was his new neighbour from across the street...whose name he still does not know. The guy gave him a bright smile and Theo lost himself in those beautiful turquoise eyes of his. When the new neighbour did not receive any answer from him after waiting for sometime, he lightly snapped his fingers in front of his face and chuckled when Theo jumped back slightly with a small blush grazing his cheeks.

Logan :
Sorry. Didnt mean to scare you but...you were kind of dazing out there.

Theo :
Y-yeah i know...sorry about that though.

Logan :
No problem and by the way i am Logan. Logan Flores...your new neighbour.

Logan took out his right hand in a polite manner and Theo took it shyly in his other hand, giving it a firm shake.