GAY (1)

Characters :

Patrick Jones (Top)
Evan Sullivan (Bottom)

Evan :
Thanks for taking me out today Dominic. It was really fun to be with you and Olivia after such a long time.

Dominic :
Don't mention it Evan. I and Olivia were happy to plan this trip with you too.

Dominic :
But come to think of it why haven't you hang out with us for so long anyway?

Evan :
Well...thats because Patrick-

Dominic :
Hold on...is he still doubtful of our relationship?

Evan hesitated for a while but after some time nodded his head in silent agreement.

Dominic took a deep and long sigh before facing Evan with a slight frown on his face.

Dominic :
Evan...just how long has it been since you and Patrick started dating?

Evan :
3-3 years...

Dominic :
And for how long you and I have been best friends?

Evan :
10...Dominic...

Dominic :
Evan...i think you should talk to Patrick about this once again. He can't always act like a jealous boyfriend you know. I know he is just skeptical of our closeness...but still this is too much. Can't I even hang out with my best friend now?

Evan :
O-of course you can...*sigh* you know I know exactly how you feel Dominic...its just...Patrick has just had a rough past with no one there for him, that's why he becomes over possessive and protective of me. He doesn't mean any harm to you.

Dominic :
I know it Evan...i-i just don't like this feeling where I can't even talk to you normally...without being scared of your possessive boyfriend.

Evan :
Don't worry I am sure everything will work out in the end. Just...just give it some time...okay?

Dominic :
Okay...

Just then Evan's phone buzz of in his back pocket. He takes it out only to breath a small sigh after seeing the sender's name.

Patrick...

He quickly opened his message app, only to get frozen on the spot with slight terror after seeing so many messages and missed calls from him while he was enjoying with Olivia and Dominic in the amusement park.

Truth is he lied to Patrick about today by saying he and Dominic are going to the national library to study for their upcoming history test next week. Evan knew it was wrong...but he also knew that if his boyfriend found out that he and Dominic had actually went to the amusement park behind his back...who know what he will do out of anger and anxiety. With this thought in mind, Evan quickly read through all his messages only to feel guilty by each one for lying.

(Hey...all the best for your exams next week.)

(Hope you are just studying and not doing anything stupid there.)

(If you want how about I make your favorite dish for dinner tonight to help you concentrate.)

(Study well...and come home soon okay?)

(I miss you so much already...please reply Evan.)

After reading the last message, Evan typed out a reply quickly.

(I am on my way Patrick...will be back home in 30 minutes.)

As soon as he put his phone back in the back pocket, Olivia came out from the restroom. She sensed something was wrong that's why she tried to lighten the mood.