Its Time

I woke up to my phone ringing. Boo. "Hello?"

"Did you just wake up? Should I call back later?" an unfamiliar accent asked.

"Who's this?"

"Ni-Josh." He quickly answered.

"Why are you awake so early?!?1?!?!" I screamed into the phone.

"Jetlag and its 1 in the afternoon." Oh shit...

"Well you kept me up all night!!" I retorted trying to defend myself.

"You went to sleep at 9." Uh-oh.....

"My mom wants me. Ill text you later." I said quickly and hung up the phone.

I walk down the hall into the kitchen as my mom walked out the door. I heard the engine start as a heated up some leftovers from last nights dinner. I went back to my room and grab some clothes and walked down the hall to the bathroom. I took a shower and then I ringed out my hair and stepped out of the shower. I got dressed in some shorts and an orange tank top. I went back to my room to get a pony tail to tie my hair up in a messy bun. I checked my phone 3 texts and 1 missed call from Josh.

From: Joshie

What are you doing?

From: Joshie

I'm bored!!!!!

From: Joshie

When do you want to hang out?

I called him and apologize for not answering. We agreed on going to the park. My phone went off so I went to check it.

From: Joshie

Meet me at 3:30

To: Joshie

Sure :)

From: Joshie

I'm going to finish getting ready, I'll text you when im done.

To: Joshie

Kay. Byess

I looked at the clock, 2:00, what do I do for an hour? I couldn't find anything on tv, si u decided to clean my house. I finished at 2:30, thats just inhumane. I decided to paint my nails a light grey with black flowers on my thumbs. 2:46, time is so slow :(. My phone vibrated in my pocket.

From: Joshie

I'm done =)

To: Joshie

You took longer than me :)

From: Joshie

Thats cuse I'm a girl :P

To: Joshie

You told me you were an old man last time.....

From: Mother

I'll be home late tonight, I picked up anither shift. Love you sweety.

To: Mother

Alrightie, love you too mama.

From: Joshie

I had a sex change ;)

To: Joshie

I'm disturbed.....

From: Joshie

Haha, I'm leaving now, I'll see you there. I'm wearing a whire shirr and jeans, look for me.

To: Joshie

Okay, I'm wearing shorts and an orange tank top. See you there :)

It was 3:00 so I left my house, the park was about a half hour away. I listened to my iPod on the way, you found me by The Fray blasted through my head phones as I approached the park. There wasn't anybody there so I just did by the fountain. Hands covered my eyes and I couldn't help but smile "JOSHHHHHHH!!!!!!" I screamed as I hugged him tight without looking at him.

"Not exactly." he said. I look at him for a second analyzing is features and where I've seen him before. "I'm Niall." He said with a smile. He grabbed my hand as I blushed.

"You're in one direction" I whispered.