Trans Tobio (1)

Okay, so I had this idea that in elementary, Tobio started transitioning and then by Kitagawa he was officially comfortable and was no longer questioning his identify.

Sadly, periods still fucking exist. And it hurts both physically and mentally. Physically because, duh, and mentally because nature is kicking him in the ass and basically saying 'Ha you're not a boy' and basically makes him feel really shitty.

Anyways, so Tobio has gotten used to his periods, can handle them by now without batting a single eyelash but then one day in his Kitagawa days it is really bad.

Like, this boy can't stand up without crying in pain and he wants to be pampered but then there's Oikawa being a dick so it's kinda hard.

But here's where Kindaichi and Kunimi come in. Those two end up finding out because of some transphobes from Tobio's elementary. But guess what? They could care less.

So, those two realising that their best friend (maybe even potential love interest) is in actual pain they cow to teat him like a king.

So Kindaichi takes the initiative to but Tobio whatever he needs and Kunimi takes to making him feel. Comfortable at all times and to verbally battle Oikawa in his honour.

Basically trans Tobio with adorable Kindaichi and Kunimi looking after him because they adore him and want him to be safe