Story Idea 8 (Ushikage 2)

18th century ushikage where Tobio is the gay kid in his Christian Town/Village and is serverely bullied, abused, out casted, assaulted, r*ped etc, etc, etc and his parents are abusive and give him exorcisms every week to 'get rid of the devil'

Fast forward to a new family moving in and this family is influencial and their son is openly gay and they love and accept him.

Nobody is dumb so none of them try to bully Ushijima and instead try to befriend him but he rejects them all and hangs out with Tobio instead.

Fast forward and they're happy, gay, innocent, etc, etc. However, laughter and innocence doesn't last for long and neither do they.

A few of the more obsessive children kill Ushijima, chuck his dead body into a river or near a place where Tobio frequents often and pin the blamd on Tobio.

When Tobio denies nobody believes him and everything that happened to him before happens again except ten fold.

Tobio decides he's had enough of it and jumps into the river or kills himself in the spot where they found Ushijima's body.

Dark? Yes. But remember I was doing gothic writing in my school for the entire day and my teacher also asked us to turn children books dark.

And I'm friends with @Mizukiiilight and Nova so like......