Story Idea (6)

Okay so a while after I had finished of watching stars align I kept on like, mixing Haikyuu and Stars Align slightly just mainly because I realised how similar Tobio and maki looked like

And you know what my stupid ass self thought?

Tobio with an abusive father who no one knows a thing about and Tobio being absolutely frightened of everyone and everything but due to his resting bitch face no one assumes anything.

One day the spetm donor decides that he's going to go with Tobio and a walk that will last forever. Wanna know why? Because he's going to kill Tobio and leave his corpse out in the woods. So he kills Tobio and goes back to his life happy as can be because that's what asshole like him do.

So Tobio, due to being dead, obviously cannot attend practice and that's starts to ignite annoyance within the group. Yay!

So for like, weeks, everyone is whining and complaining about Tobio not coming to practice. Tsukishima and Yamaguchi being there normal dickhead selves about it whilst Hinata is parts annoyed and confused. The rest you can interpret yourself.

It's not until Takrda walks slowly into the gym with news about Kageyama and not dashing through do they realise that things are serious.

A nice couple found Tobio's boys and the police had ended up finding out it was Tobio due to the fact that they remember him from like an incidence in middle school or something like that.

So know, everyone realised that Tobio was killed by his father and they all feel such an overwhelming amount of guilt that they had somehow missed what was going on with their own teammate.

Now the hardest part was breaking it to some people and continuing to play, knowing that they weren't as close and strong as they had thought