Five

-:-:-:-Y/N POV-:-:-:-

I fell asleep around an hour after Dream left the room. I'm guessing it was around 2 am. I didn't get much sleep though, since Dream decided it was a good time to wake me up at 3 am.

"Really? I was sleeping." I sighed, my voice quiet. It was too early for this shit.

"Sorry. Come with me." he demanded, grabbing my arm and pulling me off the bed. I fell onto the floor, letting out a loud "ow".

"Jesus. What the fuck man?" I groaned.

"Stop being a baby and get up." Eret said as he entered the room.

I just rolled my eyes. I can't act angry around Eret all the time, Dream will get suspicious. To be honest, I'm surprised he didn't rat me out to Dream by now. Makes me think he's up to something. Eret's smile was widely spread on his face. Something is definitely up with him.
Dream grabbed my arm, pulling me out of the bedroom.

"Where are we going anyway?" I asked. Eret was way ahead of us, while Dream stayed back to pull me along.

"You'll see." Dream whispered.

I was still wearing the sweatpants and t-shirt that I changed into before I slept. Dream was wearing a full set of netherite, while Eret was wearing a full set of diamond. Eret was always a terrible miner, he probably got the diamond armor from Dream.

A part of me wanted to keep my guard up. I'm unarmed and with no armor, they could literally kill me at any time. I have to remember that Dream is smart too.

I shook Dream's hand off of my arm. He reached back, but grabbed my hand this time.

"I'm not a baby." I snapped. He was getting a little too comfortable.

"According to Eret, you are." he chuckled.

"Well, Eret can fuck off." I mumbled. Obviously not quiet enough because Eret heard me.

"I heard that." he yelled back to us. Dream let out a tea kettle wheeze, which caused me to giggle a little bit.

Dream looked at me. I wasn't looking at him, but out of the corner of my eyes I could see him staring at me. He was observing me, like he was trying to see what I was thinking. It felt like he was staring into my soul, even though he was wearing a mask, and it gave me chills down my spine.

We walked out of the big castle, and it was freezing cold. My sweatpants didn't even keep my legs warm. I tried to hide, I was shivering, but Eret noticed, and he let out a laugh.

"Don't worry princess, we'll be there soon." he said mockingly.

"Where is 'there', exactly?" I snickered. No response from Eret or Dream.

It didn't take long for me to realize that they were taking me in the same direction as L'manberg. I started recognizing my surroundings. Why would we be going to L'manberg? Furthermore, why is Eret coming? If we just show up in L'manberg, they'll notice Eret right away. If they see Dream though, all hell will break loose.

"Are we going to L'manberg?" I asked.

"Stop asking so many questions." Dream ordered. His attitude was different now than it was 20 seconds ago. He's so bipolar, jeez.

-:-:-:-

Once we reached the outskirts of L'manberg, they pulled me behind a tree.

"What the hell are we doing here?!" I snapped.

"It's not what we are doing here, it's what you are doing here." Eret informed.