Fourteen

!!TW:Violence!!
-:-:-:-Y/N POV-:-:-:-

Dream wasn't where he was the last time we saw each other, so I tried looking elsewhere. I just want him to be okay. Sure, he's mad at me, but we can fix that later....right? He has every right to be mad at me anyway, I've been lying to him about so many things this whole time.

I've been lying to him this whole time.

It's not all my fault though, I can't remember most of my past, but I haven't told him that not even two months ago, I was planning to kill him. Maybe he deserves to know that, but the thought of him hating me is painful to think about.

Why do I care so much? No, a better question is: why does he care so much?

It's true. I have come to be quite fond of Dream, but is he fond of me as well? He seemed hurt when Eret told him I had tried to run away, and it makes me wonder if he actually cares or if this is just one of his manipulative games. It's possible, he manipulated Tommy, who says he wouldn't do the same to me?

My thoughts are interrupted when I hear faint voices. I hear multiple, and I believe one of them might be Dream's. With hope, I run in the direction that the voices are coming from, until I reach the outside of the base.

And there he is.

Dream, fighting three people at once. He looks tired, and I can't tell if the blood on him is his, or if it's his opponents. Without thinking, I take my sword out and swing at the closest person to Dream, which is Tubbo. Shocked, Tubbo falls forward, quickly trying to get away moments after.

"Y/N?!" Dream says, quickly turning to me, a shocked expression on his face.

"Thought you could use some help." I smirk. He then smirks back and continues to fight.

And for a moment, a small moment, but a moment nonetheless, the argument and tension between us fades away. It's just him and I in this moment, with no problems. But the moment subsides faster than I want it to.

And now here he is, fighting; taking his anger towards me out on them instead of me. Not that I'm complaining, I don't feel like fighting right now.

"Well, this is perfect." I hear Fundy mumble as I'm fighting him. Our swords collide, but for some reason he won't stop smiling.

I don't say anything to Fundy, I just swing my sword harder. The more Fundy smirks, the harder I swing, which seems to make him laugh. And then I realize...

Where the hell is Tommy?

I panic, which causes me to almost forget to block when Fundy swings his sword at me.

"Dream!" I yell, trying to get his attention while I focus mine on Fundy.

"What?!" he replies, seeming annoyed that I interrupted his current fight with Niki. We don't have time for his sass.

"Where the fuck is Tommy? And Wilbur? AND Quackity?!" I ramble.

"Shit." he mumbles under his breath, just loud enough for me to hear.

It's almost like we read each other's minds as we both push our current opponents away, and run as fast as we can towards the base.