Bonus Chapter//Possible Part Two??

Y/N POV

"Dream, we can't do that."

"You're telling me, that we can't adopt just three more dogs?"

"We already have two, plus an axolotl."

It's been five months since I let Tommy go, five months since we left Dream's home, and L'manberg. Five months since Eret left me.

There are good parts. Being able to be by Dream's side 24/7 has been nice, and our little house is more than enough for the both of us. Six months ago, I would've never imagined myself to be in this situation; happy, for the most part at least.

There are bad parts too. I still have panic attacks, and I've also been getting more flashbacks of Cara. Both Dream and I try to let the past go, but we both wonder what would've happened if I had killed Tommy. Would we still be here? Would I be dead? Endless questions flood our mind, but we can never know the answer to them, it's the worst feeling. But we go through it together, not alone.

"You're no fun, we can always make more room." Dream frowns jokingly, crossing his arms.

"How long should we stay here?" I ask.

We never stay in the same place for more than two months. I want to see the world, Dream wants to move far away from his past, it works out for both of us. So we build small houses, limit our inventory, and move when we've seen the whole area. We even lived in a desert, but left after two weeks due to heat and lack of food and water.

"We've been here for what? A month?" he questions.

I nod.

"We can leave whenever you want." he says, stroking my hair lightly.

"How about tomorrow?" I smirk.

"I'll start packing."

I let out a laugh and kiss his cheek. I try to take advantage of the good times I have, shutting all the negativity out. I miss Eret, but he would've wanted this, he would've wanted me to be happy. I just wish he didn't have to leave. I had so many questions for him, but not enough time. Dream tells me it's not my fault, and that it was his decision. I couldn't have done anything to make him stay.

Dream leaves my view, into our tiny house. It seems darker all of a sudden, cloudy. Looks like a thunderstorm is coming.

"Hey! I'm going to get more berries before it starts raining!" I yell.

"Alright! Be safe!"

I grab the basket that lies in a tiny shed next to our house. There haven't been many animals around this area, so we've mostly lived off crops, specifically berries.

I make my way through a crowd of trees, this place is beautiful, I just wish there were more mountains. The next place I want to settle in is a mountain bio. Even if transportation is limited, it would be so nice to wake up every morning to a nice view, both the mountains and Dream.

"I saw the house over here somewhere the other day. I'm telling you I'm not lying." a voice says.

What the fuck.

It's not Tommy, it's a woman. Besides, Tommy and the rest of his group went in the opposite direction of us. Who the hell is this?

"I never said you were lying, I'm just saying you don't know if someone actually lives there." another voice says, a man.

"I saw lights in the house dumbass, someone lives there."

By now, I'm hiding behind a large tree, listening to the people as they argue. Dream and I have never seen people before in all of our traveling. Why are there people here? And how long have they known our house was there?

"My advice, we go up to the house, threaten them, loot all their shit, then kill them. Poof! Problem solved." the woman says, giggling.

These people are definitely not friendly.

(A/N) I really miss writing this and have a good idea for a part two, if you want it let me know.