Come Back Here!

As much as himiko adored her people, she didn't want to go to this show. "I would have much preferred a magic show instead of a music show, their are hardly any magician coming to this kingdom..." Himiko said with a sigh. "Himiko! Don't be so negative, I'm sure lots and lots of magician will come someday!" Kaede said trying to cheer up himiko. They got out of their carriege and went to the market first to get some food for the show. It was less crowded than usual which was very surprising since most people come to the market often. Kaede decided she would go to the music show first so that she could interact with the musician. She and shuichi ran off with each other while himiko, kaito and maki sticked with each other. "is their any specific thing you want Himiko?" Maki asked Himiko. "No, you guys can get whatever I don't really mind" Himiko said. They all walked around for a little bit and decided to go to the bakery instead since they didn't see anything they liked at the market. They went to the bakery. While Kaito and Maki went to buy bread, Himiko stayed outside the bakery to wait for her friends. She wanted to take a bite out of her bread, someone or something came and snatched her bread right out of her hand! She was so stunned she fell over and bonk her head on the floor. Ouch! She got up and looked over at who had took her bread. She saw a boy with purple hair and a checkered scarf. The boy looked at her and stuck out his tongue. "HEY COME BACK HERE!" Himiko shouted. She chased the purple hair boy as fast as her legs could take her. They chased each other all the way to the forest.