Trapped In A Haunted House

The lights flickered back on, himiko and kokichi let go of each other and looked each other. They both thought the same thing.

"Are we going to be trapped here... Forever?" Himiko asked shivering. She didn't want to stay her at all. "Don't worry Himiko.. We'll find away out of here.." Kokichi said holding Himiko tight. "S.. So what do we do now?" Himiko asked. "I don't know, let's just go upstairs together and find a room we can stay in until morning..." Kokichi said. Himiko nodded.

They waited for a while to see if anything would happen, the they went upstairs.

"Be careful... The thing might come back...." Kokichi said. "I'm scared..." Himiko said still shivering. "Don't worry.. we're together and nothing can stop us when we're together!" Kokichi said cheering up himiko. Himiko gave a smile "Ok.." after a few minutes of walking they found a room. "Ok himiko.. Whatever happens after I open this door, you run as fast as you can ok?" Kokichi said looking back at himiko. "But what about you?" Himiko asked hiding behind kokichi. "it's fine...just run ok?" Kokichi said. "Ok.." Himiko muttered.

Kokichi opened the door, ready for whatever was about to happen.

Once the door was opened, they saw nothing, just a normal room, no jumpscares, no ghosts, no creatures ready to attack them, just a room with  two beds and a bathroom. "Oh..." Kokichi said looking around the room. Himiko was closing her eyes.  "Himiko, it's ok it's just a normal room..." Kokichi said. Himiko opened her eyes to see a normal room. "Oh.. Hehehe" Himiko said laughing awkwardly. Kokichi locked the door behind them and they both laid on the bed. They didn't really know what to do. "Well goodnight" Kokichi said.

Kokichi laid on the bed ready to drift off to sleep.

"Your just gonna go to sleep after all that?!?" Himiko said. "Well what else are we suppose to do? We can't call anyone, there's no way out, we can't jump out the window." Kokichi said looking at himiko. "I mean that is true...." Himiko said sighing. "All we can do for now is wait until morning." Kokichi said "Now we have to get some rest." "Fine..." Himiko said she laid down next to kokichi cuddling him. "What in the world are you doing?" Kokichi asked. "I'm scared ok?" Himiko said. They both fell asleep.

A few hours later...

Himiko woke up to the sound of knocking on the door, "Nyeh....what's that.." Himiko said tired. She looked outside, it was still dark. Himiko looked over and saw the shadowy figure again looking at her. She trembled in fear. She wanted to move but she couldn't. The figure open the door and went outside. She didn't want to go out alone so she woke up Kokichi. "Kokichi! KOKICHI WAKE UP!" Himiko said smacking the pillow in his face. Kokichi woke up, "What's wrong Himiko" He said rubbing his eyes. "The figure is outside..." Himiko said holding kokichi hand. Kokichi got out of bed so did himiko. They walked together out of the room and saw the shadowy figure point to a room.

Himiko and Kokichi looked at each other, they were ready to face anything that came there way.

They walked into the room, the figure walked in the middle of the room and left a piece of paper on the floor. Kokichi picked up the paper.

First step: get two or more people in a dark room.

Second step: get five candles, light them and place them in a circle.

Thrid step: Stand in the middle of the circle of candles.

Fourth step: say the word 'free' four times.

Himiko and Kokichi looked at each other. "A.. Are we doing a r.. ritual....? " Himiko asked concerned. "I guess so....." Kokichi said. They both did as they were told. They turned off the lights. Himiko went to go get candles and Kokichi went and got a lighter. He lit the candles and put them in a circle. They stood in the middle of the circle. "I.. If anything happens... Please remember me... Ok?" Himiko said shaking. Kokichi nodded. They said the word 'free' four times. Then everything went black.

Himiko and Kokichi woke up in the living room.

"W.. What happen?" Himiko said waking up from her slumber. Kokichi looked outside it was morning. "Morning already?" Kokichi said. They both smelled something in the kitchen, the smell was very good. "did you make something?" Himiko asked looking at Kokichi confused. "No I didn't make anything.." Kokichi answered in confusion. They both got up and looked in the kitchen. There was someone making something on the stove. "I.. Is that the g.. g.. ghost?" Himiko said shaking. "I don't know." Kokichi said. "There you guys are!" the person said looking at Kokichi and Himiko. It looked like he was smiling but they couldn't tell because the person had a mask on. "U.. Um hi?" Kokichi said looking really confused. "W.. Wait your the p.. person w.. who t.. trapped in the room!" Himiko said recognizing the mask that the person wore.

The person thought for a while and it finally clicked.

"Oh yeah, That was me.." The person said putting the food on a plate. "How did you get into the house?!?" Kokichi asked confused. "Ah... Well um come and sit down first and I'll tell you everything." The person said. They both looked at him suspiciously but sat down anyway. Then the figure sat down. "OK.. Let me explain so I died a few years ago..." The person said. "I knew you were that ghost!" Himiko said. "Well yes.. And I haunted this place for quite some time and these horrible people wanted to destroy my house and build something over it since they thought nobody lived here, and they were going to do it today but thanks to you two I can live in peace." the person said drinking some tea."so you wanted us to do that ritual so that you could turn human and live here so that those people couldn't destroy this house...?" Kokichi said

The person sipped their tea and looked at Kokichi.

"Precisely." The person said. "Oh.. So we helped you?" Himiko asked. "Yes and I can't thank you enough!" The person said happily. Himiko and Kokichi looked at each other, they both felt good about themselves. "Well were happy that we helped you out." Kokichi said. They both ate there meals and they chatted for a while.

Soon it was time for them to go and continue on there journey.

Himiko and Kokichi went outside and so did the person. "Thank you for freeing me." The person said. "Your welcome!" Himiko said. They said goodbye to the person and continued on their journey.

Author's Note: sorry if this was posted a little late, anyways if you are wondering who 'the person' is, it's korekiyo.