Hanging Out Together

Kokichi and Himiko walked into the forest and decided to take a break,

They sat down by a tree, "this is the longest trip I've ever gone too." Himiko said laying down lazily. "Were almost done with this trip you know?" Kokichi said looking at himiko "What are we gonna do after this whole thing is done?" "I actually haven't thought of that..." Himiko said sitting up straight now "I guess you renuite with your family and I go back home." "but.. I don't wanna leave you, I don't wanna go our seperate ways... I wanna explore the world with you and go and adventures...." Kokichi said sadly. Having the thought of Himiko leaving his side was heartbreaking to him.

"Maybe today we can just relax a little and just hang out with each other." Himiko said smiling brightly. "Um sure, if you really want too." Kokichi said and before he could react, Himiko tapped his arm, "Tag your it." they chased each other around the forest until they ran out of breath.

They took a break near the same tree again and Kokichi started a conversation. "So, how's your life at home?" Kokichi asked himiko. "Well it's ok... I've always been surrounded by people who are very loving and caring and sweet" Himiko said remembering all the times she had with all her other friends back at home. "That seems really nice." Kokichi said looking up at the sky. "well what about those names you mention when you first went into the forest, it seemed like you were looking for them" Kokichi said. "Do you mean kaede, shuichi, kaito and maki?" Himiko asked trying to remember. "Ya those people... Are they like friends or family?" Kokichi asked.

"They are family and friends at the same time." Himiko said. The she talked about all the memories she had with her family/friends. "Maki always bradied my hair, she was the best at doing it, she also taught me alot of fighting skills, she's just really cool!" Himiko said then she looked at Kokichi. "Hey! Maybe I can braide your hair!" She said touching kokichi's hair. "No way are you going to-" before he could say anything, himiko braided his hair. "I look dumb.." Kokichi said. "NO! You look so cute!" Himiko said squeezing his cheeks. "Himiko stop!" Kokichi said. "Fine, I'll let you go." Himiko said. She let kokichi go "Don't you dare touch your braide!" "Ok fine!" Kokichi said. They laughed at how much fun they were having.

"Hey Kokichi! How did you climb that tree when we first met? You looked like a bat, hanging upside down like that!" Himiko said. "You really want me to teach you?" Kokichi said. "Yes?please!" Himiko said. Kokichi climbed up the tree and Himiko did the same. "Now, all you got to do is hook your legs onto the tree branch and swing down." Kokichi said then he went upside down "Now you try." Himiko was scared but didn't want to be a chicken so she hooked her legs and swinged. Now she was upside down. "I DID IT!" Himiko said swinging from the tree upside down. "I look so weird!"

Himiko and Kokichi got down the tree and sat back down near the tree,

They talked for a long time, "Oh no it looks like it is about to rain." Kokichi said. "Well it won't be that bad." Himiko said. She really liked rain but then they heard thunder. "Nevermind it's going to be a thunderstorm." Kokichi said. "Damn it! I hate thunderstorms!" Himiko said. "Let's go find somewhere to stay." They walked out of the forest and saw an old and ugly looking house. "T..that l.. looks so c... creepy!" Himiko stuttered. "Well it's our only chance, the rain is getting really heavy" Kokichi said to himiko. "Fine, atleast I have someone with me." Himiko said. They went into the creepy house. I wonder what other adventures will they run into?

Author Note: i made this during online class again lol but anyway thank you so much for supporting this book this far, honestly I never thought people would even notice this fanfic but here I I'm now, ILYM! ♥️ 🌹 😊