Creepy Forest..

Himiko chased the purple haired boy without looking back. Slowly but surely she quickly ran out of energy and sat down on a nearby tree. "I....need....water" Himiko said she was out of breath from running that far. "Wait a minute.... Where I'm I?!" Himiko said in a panic. She frantically stood up and looked around her. The only thing she could see were trees, bushes and tons of leaves. She had no energy to run or walk, all she could do was stare at the treesa. After staring at the trees for a few minutes, she go back to reality and looked around. "Kaede! Maki! Kaito! Shuichi!" Himiko shouted. She kept on shouting and shouting but it was no use. Nobody came, it was completely deserted. She began to slowly give up and sat down by a tree then she started crying. "why I'm I so stupid?!? I should have never chased that stupid boy!" "you mean me?" a voice said in a childish tone. "Huh? Who's there? Kaede? Maki? Kaito? Shuichi? Is that you?" Himiko asked in hopes she had someone that could rescue her. "I'm up here!" the voice said giggling. Himiko looked up and was shocked to see a person hanging up on a branch upside down. "Hi~" the person said in the same childish tone, it was the purple haired boy again..., "What are YOU doing here.." Himiko said disappointed that it wasn't one of her friends. "Did you take me here?!?" Himiko asked trying to interrogate the purple hair boy. "Nope you came here on your own" the purple hair boy said smiling. "You probably think I'm stupid for following you and coming into your trap.." Himiko said in a sad tone. Her eyes watering as she said that. "Of course not! I was just trying to mess around, you know? I haven't had this much fun in weeks!" said the purple haired boy. He climbed down from the tree and sat down next to himiko. "Stupid boy...." Himiko said under her breath. "I can hear you" said the purple hair boy. "since I haven't given an introduction yet my name is kokichi.... Kokichi ouma..." He said looking at himiko. Himiko didn't respond. All she did was glare at him.