Sleeping Poppies

Himiko and Kokichi walked side by side into the mountain of trees, They walked for quite some time,

"So we just have to go straight ahead until we see sleeping poppies right?" Kokichi asked himiko trying to break the silence. "Yup." Himiko said. After a long, long walk, they finally saw the Poppies.

"They look so pretty!" Himiko said looking at the poppies. "Be careful Himiko there called 'Sleeping Poppies' for a reason" Kokichi said pushing Himiko back a little. "Oh come on Kokichi, there not hurting us!" Himiko said. She went over to the poppies. "Himiko get back here!" Kokichi exclaimed. But it was too late, Himiko had already grabbed one and sniffed it.

"Himiko! What did I tell you!" Kokichi said taking the poppy out of her hand and threw it at the field of poppies. "Calm down! I know you wanna look out for me and all but I'm f-" Before Himiko could finish her sentence, she fell onto the field of Poppies. "Himiko!" Kokichi picked her off the ground. "I feel a bit sleepy...." Himiko muttered then she fell asleep. "Himiko! Himiko! Himiko walk up!" Kokichi said trying to shake himiko awake. 'How I'm I suppose to protect you when you do all these reckless things!' Kokichi thought to himself.

Kokichi put Himiko behind his back while she snored away into dreamland,

"Ok himiko, hang on tight cause we're going to go at lightning speed." Kokichi said to the snoring himiko. He covered his mouth with his one hand and held himiko in the other and raced all the way to the end of the poppy field. Kokichi gasped for air and gently put himiko down."Himiko! Himiko! You awake now?" Kokichi shook himiko. Was she ever going to wake up? Kokichi didn't want her to be in eternal sleep. He saw a stream flowing with water. 'I could probably use that to wake himiko up!' Kokichi thought.

He ran up to the stream,

'Now I need a bucket to hold the water...' Kokichi looked around to see if he could use anything as a bucket. He looked and looked around but he found nothing. Kokichi sat down sulking. 'How I'm I suppose to get the water now.... Wait a minute." Kokichi had a brain blast for a second. He took out his pounch and scooped up the water and quickly went over to himiko.

He went up to himiko,

'I Hope this works' he thought. He poured the water onto Himiko's face. Himiko was now wide awake, she coughed and looked down at her soaked vest. "What was that for?!" Himiko said coughing. "You were asleep and going into dreamland so I had to wake you up somehow!" Kokichi said. Kokichi hugged himiko. "I'm still super glad you alive." Kokichi said. "Nyeh?!" Himiko said in shock. Kokichi let go after some time. 'OK come on! Let's continue! Were almost there." Kokichi said helping himiko up. "Woah! It feels kinda weird." Himiko said after standing up. Kokichi and Himiko went into the mountain of trees again to finish they quest... There adventure!