Ch. 2 - The Date

Warnings- swearing, spoilers for the movie, "The Bronze", smut

I have no idea what's in Boston or in big cities in general, so forgive me. Also, Camorani's is not a real restaurant to my knowledge, I just made it up.

You texted Ransom your address on the car ride back. You made it to your apartment at around 6:30, your cat immediately running to you.

"Are you hungry, Oliver? Oh, you've gone so long without your food!" you said in a baby voice as he mewed and twisted himself around your ankles in greeting.

You set down your things and took off your shoes before washing your hands, Oliver was still adamant about you feeding him.

With his orange striped fur and hazel eyes, he looked exactly like the kitten from "Oliver & Company", which is why you named him after the character.

"Alright! Alright, I'm feeding you!"

You gave Oliver a small cup of dry food and sat on the floor next to him as he wolfed it down.

"I have a date tonight," you informed him, knowing he didn't care about anything but his food. "His name is Ransom. I don't know if you'd like him, he doesn't like cats apparently."

Oliver finished his food and looked at you with wide pupils, purring at you loudly.

"I don't know why, cats are the best." You chuckled, "He must be a dog person."

He stared at you for a second before walking towards your couch, hopping on top and curling up to sleep there.

"You're right. I need to get ready."

You grunted as you got up from the floor. You hadn't gone on a date for quite a while... well, not since Lance Tucker.

You dated Tucker for about a year and a half, but you hadn't seen him since you moved to Boston. Despite how good he was in bed, he was extremely narcissistic and arrogant most of the time. Your relationship with the gymnast ended when you found out he was cheating on you.

It was alright. You later found out that he knocked up a minor back in your hometown, Amherst, Ohio.

You were in the shower, debating whether or not to shave all the way. You already did your legs, but were you going to go that far with Ransom?

You decided to do it anyway.

You hadn't gotten laid in a while, and Ransom was incredibly hot, so you decided that it wouldn't be terrible if you let him fuck you. It was Friday, and you both didn't work on Saturdays, so it was perfect.

After your shower, you blow-dried your hair and curled it. You and Ransom agreed on Italian, which meant you should wear something nice. You decided on a white dress, not wanting to wear a dark color as you planned on ordering broccoli fettuccine alfredo or some other white-sauced pasta because it stained less.

You paired it with a necklace, earrings, and nice shoes. You did your makeup, more than you normally would put on.

You came out of the bathroom after staring at yourself for ten minutes and stood in front of Oliver.

"So? What do you think?" You did a 360, the skirt of your dress twisting around you as you stopped and looked back at Oliver to see his reaction.

He didn't care, just went back to sleep.

You sighed and pet the furry thing a few times, then looked at the time on your phone.

7:58pm.

Just in time, you heard a knock at your door.