Chapter 12: A Belladonna Tale

EmperorJirachi: The end of Volume One is upon us! And it's the longest chapter yet...

Ochako: A special chapter calls for a longer chapter, right?

Tsuyu: Right. Especially after last time. I wanna know what's gonna happen! So let's get started! Kero-kero!

EmperorJirachi: Right, of course. Let's not waste any time and let the show begin!

Disclaimer: I do not own RWBY or Ben 10. All characters and settings in this story belong to their respective owners and are not mine. Enjoy!

Chapter 12: A Belladonna Tale

Blake walked the streets of Vale with her head tilted toward the ground and a saddened look in her eyes. She was genuinely upset that her bow had been destroyed and that her secret was now out in the open.

Because she was looking at the ground, she didn't notice someone else incoming and bumped into them.

She stumbled back a bit and would have fallen onto her butt if a hand didn't steady her. She looked up and saw a blonde haired monkey faunus with deep blue eyes and tan skin. He wore a white jacket, black shirt, and dark blue denim jeans with white sneakers.

"Hey, you alright?" The monkey faunus asked worriedly. "I'm sorry I bumped into you. I shoulda watched where I was going."

"I'm fine, thank you." Blake muttered with a light sigh. "And it's quite alright, I also could have been paying a bit more attention to my surroundings."

"It's no problem." He shrugged loosely. "So, what's troubling you?"

"Hm?" Blake blinked in surprise. "What do you mean?"

"Your entiredemeanor screams 'I'm having problems'." The monkey faunus repliedcasually with a light chuckle. "You've got your head down and a look inyour eyes I've seen plenty times before. Plus, your ears are flat against yourhead. I'm not an expert on cats, but I'm pretty sure that's a sign of sadness.So what's up?"

Blake's cheeks reddened as she realized her ears had indeed folded down from her emotional state. "That's personal, and considering that I don't know you-." Her curt response was cut off by this persistent monkey.

"That can be fixed." The blonde monkey faunus grinned at her. "My name is Sun Wukong. I grew up in Vacuo for most of my life, I'm training to become a huntsman, and I'm a monkey faunus. There's the basics. Now it's your turn."

Blake hesitated for a second before sighing. "Follow me, I'd rather not speak out here."

Sun wordlessly agreed and followed the raven haired faunus to a remote corner of a nearby building. After looking both ways to ensure no one was coming, Blake turned back to Sun and gave him a hard look.

Sun felt a bit uncomfortable under her gaze, and was about to say something when Blake let out an exasperated sigh. "First off, my name is Blake. Are you sure you want to hear what's bothering me?"

"Why wouldn't I?" The monkey faunus blinked.

Blake frowned at him in suspicion. "Well, it's a very long story that spans over a long period of time."

"Okay," Sun offered a look of reassurance. "Go ahead then. I've got time to spare, and I hate seeing people upset. If you think I can help, then tell me."

'No one can help me,' Blake thought bitterly. 'But I suppose it would be good to get it off my chest. He is a fellow faunus, so perhaps he may be able to understand me better than any of the humans I know could.' "It all starts with the White Fang."

"What?" Sun frowned, his eyes widening. "Did they do something to you? Try and force you to join? Or did they kill someone you-"

"Enough!" Blake snapped angrily at the male faunus. He quieted almost immediately, shaking a little at the sheer level of her anger. "Thank you. They did nothing inherently wrong to me as a person, but they are responsible for a lot of my problems. I was practically born into their group."