Chapter 20: Extraterrestrial Transgressions

EmperorJirachi: Alright, before we begin this chapter, I have to mention something. This chapter, like Chapter 5, was inspired by an episode of classic Ben 10. The episode in question here is Framed. In Framed, Kevin was going around framing Ben for crimes he didn't commit.

Ochako: Huh, that's an odd thing. How did he do that?

Tsuyu: Easy, Kaeru! Kevin developed these weird Omnitrix-like powers that let him shift between aliens that Ben could use. It's the same episode that debuts Monster-Kevin, if I'm remembering right.

EmperorJirachi: That you are, Tsu-chan. In this, it's not Kevin or anyone like him, but someone else. Needless to say, whoever they are, they're about to have to face an upset Jaune Arc.

Ochako: Then what're we waiting for? Let's get this chapter started! By the way, thanks to Mr-Monolith for helping figure out the title for this chapter. It was a big help!

Disclaimer: I do not own RWBY or Ben 10. All characters and settings in this story belong to their respective owners and are not mine. Enjoy!

Chapter 20: Extraterrestrial Transgressions

As classes ended for the day, several of Beacon's students dispersed to enjoy whatever free time they could get. And especially since it was the Wednesday before the dance, it was no surprise that most of the school was going crazy. Even the heroes of RWBY and JNPR were busy with preparations.

"So I was thinking we all could head into Vale and get dress shopping out of the way." Yang started as Team RWBY walked toward the courtyard where they had agreed to meet with Team JNPR.

"That sounds fine by me." Weiss shrugged. "I still need to find something appropriate for the dance. Unfortunately, I left most of my better gowns back home. I'd ask father to send one, but I don't think he'd be happy to know why."

"Why not?" Ruby asked with a frown. "Wouldn't he want you to go to this sort of thing? It's kind of formal, and sounds right up his alley."

"Normally, yes. But..." Weiss blushed as she looked down. "He wouldn't appreciate finding out who my date is going to be. Father never was one for faunus, something I'm sure Blake is aware of."

"Indeed, I am." The amber-eyed girl nodded. Her eyes then narrowed as something crossed her mind. "You're not embarrassed to be going with Sun, are you?"

"Not at all." Weiss answered without having to think. "I'm just worried is all. I don't want my father to find out about Sun and do something to him. Sun doesn't deserve that. He's a nice guy, even if a bit rough around the edges."

Everyone stopped for a moment and stared at Weiss in surprise. The trio of Yang, Ruby, and Blake all shared looks before turning back to Weiss and smiling.

Feeling pressured by their stares, Weiss asked. "What?"

"You like him, don't you Weiss-Cream?" Yang asked while smirking.

"Maybe..." Weiss' cheeks burned a bright red as her friend's expressions changed to ones of shock. "We spent some time together after he asked me, and I honestly think he's a really nice guy. Plus, he seems to genuinely like me for me. So, yes; I do like him." Looking up, she frowned. "Is that a problem?"

"Nope." Ruby smiled warmly at her partner/friend. "I'm definitely happy for you."

"I'm with Rubes here," Yang nodded before playfully nudging the heiress. "You two official yet, or are you still just crushing on him?"

"For now, we're just friends who happen to be going to the dance together. Though I hope that changes soon..." Weiss admitted, her cheeks turning an even darker shade of red.