🔸17🔸

It was finally the day of Shivika's Wedding. Rudra and Bhavya did all the preparations for their wedding. Rudra accepted Anika as his elder sister as he didn't had any siblings but Anika was always there for him. Bhavya also loved Anika and was her partner in crime.

Bhavya entered the room and saw Anika was walking to and fro worriedly.

B- Bhabhi, is everything alright? Why aren't you ready for the wedding yet?

A- Bhavya, there's an emergency. I have to talk to Shivaay. Where is he?

B- Bhabhi, he's with Rudra. But how can you meet him now? it's inauspicious to meet each other before Wedding.

A- It's urgent, Bhavya.

Before Bhavya could say anything, Anika ran towards Shivaay's room. Rudra and Shivaay were shocked to see Anika. Shivaay walked towards Anika worriedly and cupped her face.

S- What happened? Are you fine?

A- Shivaay, I want to talk to you. It's urgent.

Shivaay looked at Rudra and Bhavya and they nodded in understanding and left the room.

S- What happened, spooky?

A- Shivaay, I'm pregnant.

Anika confessed with teary eyes and Shivaay's eyes widened in shock.

S- What? How?

Anika glared at him.

A- Do you remember the night before that ceremony? You came home drunk?

Shivaay nodded his head nervously.

Flashback starts

Anika was sitting on the couch waiting for Shivaay worriedly as it was 1 am in the night and Shivaay has not returned yet.

A- Where is he?

At the same time, Anika heard the jingling sound of the keys and the main door got unlocked. Shivaay stumbled into the house, trying to maintain his balance and Anika immediately knew that he was drunk.

A- Shivaay, are you drunk?

Shivaay looked at her with droopy eyes and smiled sheepishly.

S- Spoooooky? How are you, baby?

A- Shivaay, let me take you to your room, You're drunk.

Anika wrapped her arm around his waist and draped his arm around her shoulder and took him to his room.

Anika made Shivaay sit on the bed and was about to disappear when Shivaay held her hand to stop her.

Anika turned to look at him in Confusion and was shocked to see his teary eyes.

A- Shivaay, is everything fine? Why are you crying?

S- You won't leave me, right? I can't live without you. You're my only family.

Shivaay said while sobbing and Anika wanted to cry but she couldn't because she was a soul. She sat beside him and cupped his face.

A- I won't leave you, ever. Even if something goes wrong with the ritual tomorrow and I don't come back then I'll be here.

She said pointing towards his heart and Shivaay shook his head in negative.

S- Stay with me. I don't want to be alone.