🔸11🔸

It's been three days since Shivaya saw Anika

It's been three days since Shivaya saw Anika. He was feeling terrible and disheartened.

He was feeling guilty that he did something which offended Anika so much that she is ignoring him. He started avoiding his meals and left for work early in the morning and returned back home due to which his health was deteriorating.

Anika used to sit by his side every night as she missed him equally but Shivaay wasn't aware of that.

It was early morning, when Shivaay was leaving for the hotel. He wasn't feeling well from last two days and had a little temperature too but he ignored it.

He was about to leave when he started feeling dizzy. He tried to keep his eyes open but he failed to do so. Suddenly he fainted on the floor and Anika rushed towards him immediately as she was watching him hiding behind the staircase.

She got so worried after looking at his weak and unconscious form. She sat beside him and started shaking him.

A- Shivaay! Shivaay! What happened to you?

She immediately floated towards the kitchen and brought a glass of water. She sprinkled some water on his face but he was still unconscious.

A- What do I do? I can't even go outside.

She started panicking when Shivaay's phone started ringing. It was Rudra's call.

She immediately answered the call.

A- Hello Rudra. Please send a doctor. Shivaay got fainted.

R- Dude, are you there?

Rudra asked in confusion on not hearing any voice.

A- Rudra, Shivaay needs a doctor.

Anika said while crying.

R- Shivaay? Are you there?

A- RUDRA ! PLEASE HEAR ME. SHIVAAY IS NOT WELL.

Anika shouted in panic but Rudra couldn't hear her so her disconnected the call.

Anika cried at her failed attempt.

A- I've to do something.

She looked at the phone in her hand and an idea clicked in her mind.

She typed a message to Rudra saying- 'Send a doctor over my place immediately. EMERGENCY.'

An immediate reply came from Rudra - 'What happened?' 'Okay. I'm coming over with a doctor.'

Anika sighed in relief.

A- I've to take him to his bedroom.

She tried to make him stand but she couldn't so she finally decided to use her magic powers.