🔸4🔸

Shivaay was sitting on the couch in confusion whether he should help Anika or not but does he have any other choice

He was deep in his thoughts when a pillow hit his face. He looked at Anika who was standing at a little distance from him with a smirk on her face.

S- How did you do that?

A- Remember, I'm a ghost. I can do anything. Like this.

She flicked her fingers and all the vase in the living room started flying in the air. Shivaay was horrified.

S- Okay. Okay. I get it. Please keep them at their places.

Anika smirked and kept the vase in their places.

A- Now. Cook some food for me. I'm hungry.

Shivaay looked at her in shock.

S- But you're a ghost. How can you eat?

Anika looked at him with duh expression.

A- so what? I also have a life. Now go. I'm hungry.

Shivaay rolled his eyes and went to kitchen to prepare dinner.

S- Do you like chicken parmesan?

Anika floated towards him and sat on the kitchen counter.

A- I never had it but I'm sure it will be good. So cook it.

Shivaay nodded his head and started preparing the food.

S- If you don't mind me asking, how did you die? And why are you stuck in this place?

A- Hmm.. So I was born in 1924.

Shivaay looked at her in shock.

S- Wow! You're old.

Shivaay said with a chuckle and Anika glared at him. Shivaay cleared his throat and asked her to continue.

A- So I was Royal Princess of Shekhawats. This was my house. I grew up with all the love and care, I ever wanted. When I turned 24, my father arranged my wedding with Veer Singh Khurana, the prince of Khurana's, in order to build our kingdom stronger against the Britishers.

S- Woow! Did he murder you after marrying you?

Anika glared at him.

A- Will you stop interrupting in between?

Shivaay nodded his head.

A- When my father arranged my marriage, he never knew that he was inviting his own death. Veer was greedy for our property so he murdered my family in an accident. But during that accident, I was there but he thought that I died in thay accident too but I was alive. I just had few injuries. I escaped from him and somehow reached home. But unfortunately, he saw me. He followed me and shot me. His men buried me in the backyard of this house but I was alive then. He used to believe in supernatural powers so he called a priest to do purification of this house so he can live here peacefully without facing the consequences of his bad deeds.

S- Oh My God! So he's the villain of the story.

Anika rolled her eyes and continued the story.

A- The priest purified the house and casted some spells on my body. My soul left my body and it was the most shocking moment for me when I saw my body lying in front of me and some men burying it in the ground. I thought that my soul was caught in this world to seek revenge for my family. When Veer started living here, I scared him so much that he died because of heart attack. From that time, the news spread that this house was haunted and this place became abandoned.

S- If you completed your revenge, then why are you still caught here?

A- Even I was shocked when my soul didn't get peace even after getting my revenge. I don't know why am I still stuck here? You have to help me. Please.

Shivaay nodded his head.

S- I'll try my best.

Shivaay and Anika looked at each other with a smile.

Their moment was broken by the ding of the oven.

Shivaay took out the chicken parmesan from the oven and served it on two plates.

S- Have your dinner, Spooky?

Anika looked at him with widened eyes.

A- What did you just call me?

Shivaay grinned at her.

S- Spooky. You didn't tell me your name.

A- My name is Anika and please stop calling me that.

S- I won't. I think it suits you better. So Spooky it is.

Shivaay said and Anika pointed her fork at him.

A- You know that I'm more powerful than you and I can kill you also.

S- Yes I know but I'm sure you won't kill me because I'm your only hope to get out of here.

Shivaay said with a smirk and Anika groaned in irritation.

A- Ugh! You humans are so annoying. I hate humans.

She disappeared in the thin air and Shivaay smirked while eating his food.

S- Now, It will be fun.

How was it? ☺☺

How was it? ☺☺