🔸16🔸

Recap-

Recap-

Shivaay and Anika decided to conduct a ritual with Mallika's help to bring Anika's soul back into her body. Rudra and his girlfriend, Bhavya also joined in the ritual. Finally, Anika's soul returned into her body after the ritual completed. The next day, Anika and Shivaay decided to go to temple to gain God's blessings. At the temple, they spotted Ragini.

Shivaay and Anika were about to leave the temple when someone called Shivaay's name

P- Shivaay.

Shivaay and Anika turned to look at the person who was none other than Ragini.

R- Shivaay, it's so good to see you.

She was about to hug Shivaay when Anika came in front of Shivaay and instead of Shivaay, Ragini hugged Anika and Anika cringed her nose.

A- Ewwww... Now I've to take bath again, I smell of evil intentions.

Anika said with a smirk while pushing back Ragini. Ragini glared at Anika.

R- Shivaay, who is this girl? Why is she here with you?

Before Shivaay could say anything, Anika intervened in the conversation.

A- Haaawwww... Don't you remember me?

Ragini frowned in Confusion.

R- I haven't seen your ugly face in my whole life.

A- I bet you haven't. Do you remember the time when Shivaay brought you to his house, the haunted house? The rattling of windows, flickering lights, the scary doll, and at last the scariest ghost. That was me. I'm the ghost of that haunted house.

At the mention of haunted house, all the Colors flew from Ragini's face and her face turned pale.

R- Are you serious?