🔸1🔸

The doorbell rang and a man in his late 20s opened the door

The doorbell rang and a man in his late 20s opened the door. It was a postman.

P- Are you Shivaay Singh Oberoi?

The man nodded his head.

P- This is for you. Just sign here.

Shivaay took the envelope and signed the paper and the postman left. Shivaay opened the envelope and his eyes twinkled in happiness after reading the content in the letter. He was selected as Head Chef in a 5 star hotel in Mumbai. It was his dream job and he finally achieved it.

The next day, he left for Mumbai and checked into an hotel for staying temporarily till he finds some place on rent.

He went to the receptionist.

R- How may I help you, sir?

S- Do you know some house broker who can help me in finding a house on rent?

R- Yes Sir. There is Mr. Sharma, two blocks away from this hotel. He's the best broker. He might help you.

Shivaay smiled at her.

S- Thank you.

R- No problem sir.

Shivaay soon went to the broker's office.

He entered the office and saw an middle aged man with potbelly sitting on a chair and chewing paan.

S- Mr. Sharma.

B- Yes. How can I help you?

He said while signing Shivaay to sit down.

S- Actually, I want a house on rent.

B- What is your budget?

S- It's 10000. I can't afford more than this.

B- But this is very less.

Mr. Sharma said with a frown.

S- I know but I've a new job. Please see if you can arrange anything.

Mr. Sharma nodded his head and forwarded a file to him.

B- This file has all the details and photos of the houses in the budget you want. Just take a look and choose then I'll show you the place.

Shivaay nodded his head. He started seeing the photos of the houses and flats but all were shaggy, small and dirty houses. At last, he came across a mansion, which was looking old but was beautiful.

Shivaay showed it to the broker.

S- Are you sure that this mansion is in the right file? I mean how can a mansion be of such low price?