🔸3🔸

It was early in the morning when Shivaay got back his consciousness

He looked at his surroundings in confusion.

S- How did I come here?

Then all the incidents of last night came in front of his eyes and his eyes widened in horror.

S- Did I really see a ghost? Oh My God! I can't even leave this house. I've already paid 6 months rent.

He made a crying face and stood up. He carefully walked towards his room, looking right and left.

He didn't see anyone and sighed in relief. He immediately ran inside his room and locked the door.

S- I've to leave for hotel right now. I'm so late.

He went inside the washroom to get freshen up. After sometime, Shivaay came out of the washroom, with a towel wrapped around his waist.

He started wiping his hair with another towel when he heard the voice, which he feared the most.

A- Not Bad.

He immediately turn to look at Anika who was sitting on the sofa, eating an apple, while looking at him.

He looked at her horrified.

S- Yo.... You....

A- The one and only.

Anika said while shrugging her shoulders. Suddenly she disappeared from his eyes and Shivaay started looking here and there in fear.

Suddenly Anika whispered in his ears from back.

A- I never thought that my new target will be so hot. Now it will be fun.

Shivaay immediately turned to look at her and moved a little away from her.

S- L.... Loo..... Look...

A- What? You wanna say that you're not afraid of me.

Shivaay's eyes widened in horror.

S- Ho... How.... Did.... Yo... You.... Kn.... Ow... Know?

A- I'm a ghost, stupid. Let me prove you.

She moved her hand towards his face. She wanted to show him that her hand will pass through his face but what happened, shocked her the most. She was touching his face. Her hand didn't pass through his face. She touched him.

A- How is it possible?

Shivaay looked at her in fear.

S- Wh.... What?

A- I can't touch anything. Usually I pass through humans and things but you. I'm able to touch you. How is it possible? Can you feel my touch?