🔸7🔸

It was early morning

It was early morning. Shivaay was sleeping peacefully when Anika entered his room and stood near his bed.

A- This Kumbhkaran is sleeping and here I'm hungry

She glared at his sleeping figure. Suddenly a smirk covered her lips.

A- Wait. Let me wake him up.

She clicked her fingers and a bucket full of water was hanging above Shivaay's head.

Anika smirked and clicked her fingers again and all the water poured on him. Shivaay woke up with a jerk.

Anika looked at him and started laughing. Shivaay glared at her.

S- What the hell, spooky? Is this a way to wake up someone?

A- This is Anika's way. Anyways, you deserved it for bringing that make up shop in my house and then ruining my manicure.

Shivaay rolled his eyes. He then looked at her and he got list in her beautiful.

S(thinks) - Wow! She's looking so beautiful in this pink dress.

Suddenly Shivaay's subconscious made his entry and sat on his shoulder.

SC- Wah ji Wah! Ab inko bhootni pe crush bhi ho gaya hai. Normal ladkiya kabhi pasand aayi nahi, bhootni pe dil aa raha hai. (Wow! Now he has a crush on a ghost. He never admired normal girls and now he's crushing over a ghost.)

Shivaay glared at his subconscious.

S- Shut up.

Shivaay said and his subconscious disappeared.

He turned to look at Anika, who was glaring at him.

S- What?

A- Did you just asked me to 'shut up'?

Anika asked while glaring at him angrily. Shivaay was shocked. Did he say that out loud? Maybe.

S- No. I didn't say that to you.