Maverine and Marla Meets the Housewives in Minneapolis Online

Bravo confirms the Real Housewives of Minneapolis decided to record any moment now. Seven women were Michelle Jancoski Gorga, Naomi Hagen Marco, Bethany Ewing McBride, Kristina Rief Nadeau, Jessica Wilmes Mazur, Timmie Young McBride and Amanda Wencl McBride.

Jessica has a daughter named Avery, 21, and was expecting her second child with her second husband.

Kristina has two children Victoria, 21 and Nathaniel, 19, and was expecting her third child with her second husband.

Bethany has a daughter Natalie, 21, and was expecting her second child with her second husband.

Timmie has four daughters Farryn, 21, Alexia, 19, Sophia, 17, and Phebe, 13, and was expecting her fifth child with her second husband.

Amanda and her husband has one daughter Brooklyn, 3, and were expecting their second child.

Michelle has four daughters, Gia, 20, Guinevere, 17, Maura Beth, 15, and Addison, 12, and was expecting her fifth child with her second husband.

Naomi has three children, Arabelle, 16, Garrison, 14, and Josiah, 11, and was expecting her fourth child with the same husband.

Maverine and Marla meets the seven women online, and they said about having a new show coming up.