Dorry's Wild and Crazy Jokes First Part 2021

Dorry is still going on for some trivia contest for the first six months. In January, Raymond Berry was very proud of Joe Schmidt and Raymond's teammate Jim Parker. Randy White on his karate and his father's death. Randy Moss on his son Thaddeus and Jason Williams, and Tony Gonzalez on his broadcasting career and being a chief.

In February, Randall McDaniel talks about being the Arizonian. Paul Warfield on Larry Csonka and Jim Kiick, and being a Brown player. John Randle talks about McDaniel (already mention two weeks about him), Moss and the twins. And Mike Ditka on being the coach and an actor.

In March, Mel Blount on being a cowboy, but not hearing a Conway Twitty song. Marvin Harrison on Peyton Manning and Tony Dungy. Lenny Moore on three wives dead. John Elway on his twin sister and dad's death, and Joe Montana on being the only child and Dwight Clark's passing.

In April, Ed Reed on being a Raven and Ray Lewis. Jerry Rice on making 20 years as a player. Ken Houston on making a record, it's false, and his wife Gustie had a cameo. And Jonathan Ogden on Reed, Lewis and the rest of the Ravens.

In May, Deion Sanders confirms he's coaching for Jackson State. John Hannah on living in Alabama. Dan Marino on Ace Ventura and his son's autism, and Mike Haynes on the Patriots and the Raiders, and shared a birthday with Pat Donovan.

In June, Joe Greene on being a Steeler while Chuck Noll coach for the first time. Dwight Stephenson brought the whole crowd at his home. Emmitt Smith on his divorce last year and his record of runs, Jan Stenerud on being the Norwegian and last played with the Vikings, and Jack Lambert on rookies of 1974.