Vicki's backstory

This chapter is just gonna give you a backstory to why Vicki is the way she is
TRIGGER WARNING: abuse, self harm

Nobody's POV
As a young child, Vicki suffered many different traumas. Starting when she was three, Vicki was involved in a house fire, that her auntie started to try and kill Vicki. After that Vicki was taken into care, social services deciding she wasn't safe at home. Whilst in foster care, Vicki was abused by her foster parents. They said she was uncaring and an inconvenience. Obviously this made Vicki feel worthless. When her social worker realised what was going on, Vicki got moved to another foster placement, where it all happened again.
Vicki was in many placements, but when she turned 13 she found a couple that loved her, they cared about her. But Vicki still felt worthless. She started self harming. Cutting her wrists, thighs, and anywhere she could. Her foster parents noticed her self harming and cared for Vicki. They got her therapy, but by this point it was too late. Vicki had massive trust issues and severe anxiety. After about a year from being diagnosed with severe anxiety, Vicki's teachers at school realised when she was anxious that she didn't talk, soon coming to the realisation Vicki is selective mute. They helped her to learn sign language, knowing it would be the best way to communicate with Vicki when she needs help. Her teachers learnt how to help with Vicki's panic attacks as-well as assigning her a teaching assistant to support her.
Vicki liked to express herself through dance. It was the one way she felt she could be herself and not get judged. Her foster parents soon decided to adopt her, knowing Vicki needed a stable environment to live in.
When Vicki decided she wanted to go to drama school her new parents were very wary, wondering whether if she would be able to cope with large amount of people and lots of noise and her routines she followed every day. That's another thing Vicki struggled with, her parents thinking she may be autistic but then getting no diagnosis, deciding it was just who Vicki is and that's not going to change. Vicki decided she was going to go to a drama school close to home, and that ended up being Urdang.
On the first day she struggled to fit in, finding it hard to make friends and find the confidence to ask for help. She ended up with an assistant in all of her classes, somebody who could help her when she was struggling, somebody for her to rely on when feeling anxious and down.

This is really bad but give you a little backstory to Vicki and her ways.