【20】

Izuku sat in his room staring at the wall. Ōkami and Taka looked over at him frowning. Shurui and Heikin came out of the tank, sparking occasionally.

"Should we dispose of the tired man?" Heikin asked.

"It wouldn't be a problem for us, he is currently taking a shower," Shurui answered.

"No, you should not! Izuku would not like that." Taka said, offended by their behavior.

"Why don't we just ask him? Izuku what should we do?" Heikin asked.

Silence.

"Izuku?" Ōkami called out.

'You know this isn't your fault it's his. Do you understand Izuku?' A voice filled his head

'All those years I've been alone, why are you coming back now?!' Izuku said angrily.

'I never left Izuku, you just couldn't hear me. You let that man change you. That's the only reason you are able to hear me again. I can't believe his betrayal broke your mental fortress, he isn't worthy of your love. Though I guess I should thank him for bringing us back together.'

Same. The same. All the same. My fault. It's all my fault. Weak. Weak.  I'm too weak. Why me? I don't deserve this. I want to die.

'Look at the thoughts he's making you have. Please let me out so you don't have to keep getting hurt like this.'

'No, I can't-'

'I should kill him for what he did to you' the voice said angrily.

'Please don't, I don't want that' Izuku said quietly.

'That's not fair, you know I'd do anything for you'

'I'm sorry' Izuku mumbled.

Arms wrapped around Izuku's torso hugging him from behind. They rested their head on Izuku's shoulder as he placed his arms over theirs in an attempt to hug them back.

'I just want to protect our heart' The voice said softly.

'I know...but I can't let you out anymore. If I can't protect my own heart then what's the point of living? I have to do this one alone or everything we've done will be for nothing.'

'I missed you Izu, promise me you won't shut me out again. I don't want to be alone in the darkness anymore.'

'I promise'

"Izuku"

Izuku turned his head to Ōkami and simply blinked.

"Izuku...where did you just go?" Ōkami questioned.

Izuku blinked again and turned back to the wall. He heard Yamada call his name and stood up exiting the room without a word. Izuku made his way downstairs and into the kitchen. He sat on the island and Yamada placed a plate in front of him.

"Last night was pretty intense, so I made your favorite." Yamada smiled.

Izuku picked up the fork but froze right as he was about to eat.

Go on dear, I made it just for you

His hand began to tremble and Yamada grew worried.

"Izuku? Is everything alright?" Yamada asked.

Izuku began to feel sick and quickly stood up accidentally knocking the plate on the ground in the process. Izuku trembled as he backed away in fear. Izuku quickly ran out of the house, his hand over his mouth.