Chapter 12 - Busy in Love

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ CHOI HANEUL ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"Babe! I got in!" I squealed as I looked up at Heeseung who was waiting for me expectantly.

He smiled widely and hugged me tight, "I knew you could do it, I'm so proud of you!" He whispered into my ear.

Time flew by fast, now we are at the end of our high school life, getting ready for the next chapter.

Yeonjun, along with Soobin have already graduated and are full-time trainees at BigHit.

Beomgyu and Heeseung are now following suit as Huening and Taehyun finish their last year.

As I pulled away from Heeseung, Kaila engulfed me in a hug as she squealed.

I laughed at her reaction, "You got it!"

"Why are you crying?" I asked her as I tried to stop myself from getting emotional.

I got an internship for a broadcasting company and they wanted me to start right away.

This was a huge step to achieving my dreams and I couldn't wait for it.

I looked at Heeseung who was now looking at the both of us with a wide smile.

"I love you." He mouthed.

I smiled and did the same, "I love you, too."

"I'm so proud of you, bubba." Yeonjun interrupted our moment and I looked up at my brother who was beaming.

I felt over the moon. I was a step closer to my dreams and it felt amazing celebrating this with the people I care about.

We were still in our last year of high school though, and the tasks were overflowing. Much more now because we all have been preparing for university or work.

Heeseung and Beomgyu with their idol training, Kaila training to handle their company, and me with my internship.

The phrase, we worked hard, would be an understatement. In all honesty, we rarely have time to even hang around anymore. We all were too busy.

So when Heeseung asked me to even just go on a simple walk in the park, I quickly said yes.

I'd have to take what I get.

As we sat on one of the benches I looked at him and studied his features. We've been together for almost two years yet I still get so captivated by his looks.

"What's wrong?" He asked, maintaining eye contact with me. Whenever gentle light of the sun setting hits his eyes, I swear I could see the entire galaxy in them, shining so bright that it seemed as though even the universe loved him so much.

I think back and realized that I forgot everything that made me feel aggravated for the day.

Whenever I'm with Heeseung somehow, nothing seemed wrong. I forget every little bad thing that happened.

I shook my head, giving him a shy smile as I realize his influence on me. "I just missed you, that's all."

He motioned me to get up and so I did.

I pulled him in front of him and rushed to get me to sit in between his legs with my back against his chest.

I felt his hold tighten around me, then he lowered his head to bury his face in the crook of my neck.

"I missed you too, babe." He sighed placing soft little kisses on the side of my neck.

I squirmed as I felt ticklish.