Catching the fish.

____________________________

" For you I could pretend to be happy even when I am sad,

For you I could pretend to be strong even when it hurts."

- Fake Love, BTS.

/11\

Taehyung knew Chaeyoung was smart. But he did not know that she was this smart. She was not disclosing anything about her and was just asking about him.

- So what is your type?

She asked Taehyung. They both were sitting inside a coffee shop near the window. The sun rays were touching Taehyung's sun kissed skin making him look more ethereal. Chaeyoung was having a hard time controlling herself, the urge to reach out and touch his smooth skin. But she knew better, she could not trust him completely. The first time she saw him, she got a feeling that with this man came destruction. And she knew a woman's instinct is never wrong.

- An independent woman, I believe woman have been suppressed for so long and now that the world is changing and woman are getting to show more of themselves and that should be something to be proud of-- now look at you for example. You are handling almost all of your father's deals and arrangements.

He said as Chaeyoung looked at him amused. She thought Taehyung was man like the others who thinks woman are supposed to be in kitchen and should live for their family. And Taehyung knew exactly what type of woman Park Chaeyoung was-- strong, prideful, egoistic. She needed someone who respects her. At first Taehyung thought if he bought some gifts then he will be able to gain her trust but he was wrong. And by saying this he did got a piece of her heart.

- Thank you for the praise.

She said leaning back on her seat as Taehyung nodded his head.

- And what is your type?

He asked as she looked at her watch getting up she leaned towards him as she smirked.

- That is a story for other time Mr. Kim Taehyung as you can see the sun is about to go down and I have to drop you.

- Does that mean you are offering me for another coffee date?

He asked as the fake smile from her face did not waver as she looked down laughing a little as she locked her eyes with him again.

- That, we have to see if the opportunity arises in future.

She said as Taehyung scoffed nodding his head as both of them went inside her car him opening her car door for her again. The drive was mostly silent listening to classic music. Taehyung was surprised when he learnt that even the lady sitting beside him was a fan of classic music. Soon they reached near his house as he told her to stop. He did not intend her to let her this close yet.

Taehyung went inside his mansion his blazer on his arm as he saw you and Namjoon inside the library talking and laughing as his mood suddenly changed. You were getting bored and saw Namjoon inside the library you decided to go there as every other person was busy either in planning the next step or your 'test.' He showed you some books and you talked to him about your favourite writers.

- I think Jane Austen was a brilliant writer. Her stories inspire me so much honestly.

You said as Namjoon nodded agreeing your opinion.

- One of my favourite writers is, F. Scott Fitzgerald.

- The great Gatsby

You moaned as he nodded his head excitingly. You were well aware of Taehyung's next step he wanted to be close to your sister. You honestly did not know how to feel about this. It is not like you had any kind of feelings for him. But you knew that you have to marry that man, so it was natural of you to feel uneasy. Taehyung entered the room as you both looked at him, Namjoon stood up and so did you.