Killing the monster.

____________________________

"The sky is so tragically beautiful. A graveyard of stars"

- Unknown

/87\

[Before you all scream at me I AM SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!! I have been really busy with the projects and my presentations and I have my semester finals in 10 days so I am very sooooryyyyyy]

It has been three days since Kegan killed the innocent woman in front of your eyes. Her screams and her lifeless eyes staring at you haunted you in your nights and dreams. After Kegan killed her and Arsene trying to shoot him you were sure that these two have never really been on good terms.

And that is why you were going to take advantage of it.

Since that day, Arsene was mad. Like really mad, he yelled at you and tried to physically harm you too. But after slapping you once, he realised what he did and has been away from you since then. You have been wanting to speak with him but he was nowhere to be found and then you came to know that he was out of the country and you were frustrated because that was ruining your plan.

You were in your room as it was night time and you were removing your clothes. After wrapping yourself with the red silk robe you were going to bed when you heard a knock on your door. You stood still as you were confused, it was still early for any spies to come and Arsene was out of the country he would not return so early from his hunt.

You went near the door, your knife tugged behind your robe as you slowly opened the door and was puzzled to see none other than Kegan standing near the door with a smirk on his face. His eyes showed lust and his movements clearly showing he was drunk. You were standinf firm near the door. You wanted this to happen but only when Arsene was around and not when he was fucking gone.

- My greetings to you.

He said as you answered with a nod. You were wondering what you should do next. You had to place all your cards neatly and make sure you don't come out suspicious. This could simply be a trick, another test of yours.

- May I ask, what you are doing here at this hour?

You asked with confidence in your voice. You should not show him that you are scared.

- Since my brother is gone for a long time, I figured you must feel lonely here with yourself. So I came to give company.

He said, his words were getting mixed and you were sure he really was drunk.

- I am perfectly fine and I do not appreciate anybody's company at this time.

You were closing the door when he stopped the door with his hand and looked at you, fury visible in his eyes as he pushed the door with all the force and you fell on the ground, a hiss leaving your mouth as you looked at him — bewildered.

- You really think you will be able to stop me?

He laughed as you started to crawl back as you gulped nervously. He was taking steps towards you as your back touched the table which was in front of the bed. You stood up slowly as you looked at him.

- You still have time Kegan. Run otherwise you will die, I will kill you.

You warned him as he laughed at your face thinking you were just joking.