First secret.

GET READY FOR THE ROLLER COASTER RIDE FELLAS!! And also this chapter maybe triggering so please do proceed at your own risk 💜
______________________________________

" Have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tires, and a touch that never hurts."

- Charles Dickens.

/23\

Time. Time really changes everything, you always believed that but you were wrong. It has been a week since you last saw Taehyung, but the guilt and shamefulness was still there. You tried everything, went to gun shooting had a boxing match with Jungkook which you failed miserably. But still the thought of him never left your mind. The next day after Taehyung woke up, SeokJin came to treat your wounds. You did not had many but there were some deep cuts on your arms and legs.

- Something happened between you and Taehyung that night right?

He asked not looking at you as he treated your left arm, you cringed at the stinging sensation. You looked at him, taken aback as you gulped, silence surrounding you both.

- Yeah

- Do you want to talk about it?

He asked as you were silent for some time and then nodded.

- I almost left Taehyung for Sehun.

You admitted as a single tear left your eye as he still did not look at you, and you explained everything. He was silent for some time as he finished wrapping the bandage around your arm as he finally looked at you and sighed.

- I am not surprised Y/N, I would have been more surprised if you did not decided to go with him. He is your childhood friend and as much as I know you shared a special feeling with him. So it was obvious that you were going to go with him. But Y/N,

He said holding your hands as your tears silently fell, he wiped them as he continued.

- But you stayed. And that is what matters the most. And given the fact that Taehyung never treated you right, I would not have been mad if you would have left with him. So if you still feel guilty about it, give yourself time then. I am sure Taehyung needs some time too. Just relax.

He said smiling as you nodded, you felt a lot better that you shared this with someone. You were going back inside the house, you just finished working out. You were ready to face Taehyung or at least that was what you thought. You came inside as you found everyone were seated in the living room, including Taehyung. You looked at him, he looked a little pale and thin, probably because of the medications and strict diet he was following.

You were looking at him after a whole week and you felt your heart clench. You took a sharp breath in as Taehyung finally noticed you. He stood up as he noticed you. He noticed how your body got a little more in shape, your golden skin was glistening with sweat, your chest was going up and down due to your heavy breaths. He gulped as he wanted to ask you one question which he was dreading to ask you for the past one week.

Why did you stayed?

But before he asked you anything, one of the guards came down as he said.

- Park Chanyeol is trying to escape!

~

Chanyeol was tied up with chains, beside him was Oh Jaehyun, he could not believe that Jaehyun, never betrayed them and it was actually Kim Taehyung's doing. He needed to get out of here and tell the truth to his father. But he was very weak. He was given a very little amount of food and water, and was beaten up badly.