The deal of the Devil.

_________________________________________

' I am awful.

I am heartless.

I am actually scared that these things are actually true.'

- John Green and David Levithan.

/72\

Another day passed and the torture was continuing. Taehyung was letting everyone do their job while he was busy fulfilling the duties of being a Mafia King. There was a rumor that a Russian mob was selling poisonous drugs to Korea. This morning the head officer of NCB came to meet Taehyung. It seems as if they are trying for a long time to catch this Russian leader to stop the import and export of these dangerous drugs.

- Drugs in general are harmful what's so special about this?

Yoongi asked the officer as he looked at him and passed him the iPad showing him the pictures of poor people who were dead and their bodies discarded on the ground as if they meant nothing as if they never existed.

- They are testing on our citizens and there is someone here who is allowing this to happen. Park Beom- Seok was once in this business too and we have heard that right now you have held him.

- What can we do for you?

Taehyung spoke for the first time and the officer was taken aback by his deep voice, he looked at him and continued.

- We want to go to the roots of it, who is allowing these drugs to enter our country and there are some big people behind this. People who are bigger than you and me. We would like to interrogate Boss Park so give him to us.

Taehyung chuckled as he looked at the officer.

- You do know that you're in my territory right? I could kill you right here and nobody would know a single thing. Just because we welcomed you here doesn't mean we are your pet dogs. Park Beom-Seok is under me right now and he is going nowhere.

The officer took a deep breath in as he leaned on the table and said

- Listen to me Kim, this is very important. People are dying. Innocent people are dying.

He said stressing on words as Taehyung looked at him and massaged his head as he sighed.

- I won't give him to you but you can interrogate him here. Ask whatever you want for however long you want.

He said as the officer looked at him and sighed contented with what he got and nodded as he got up.

- Jungkook would you show him the basement?

Taehyung asked the younger brother as he showed and okay sign and lead the men to the basements.

- One problem doesn't end and the second is already here.

Taehyung said as he sighed, Yoongi patted his back and they both exited the office room. He entered the room to find you as you were wearing a furry robe your hair wet. Taehyung came near you as he hugged you nuzzling his nose in your neck as you chuckled.