Identical King.

_____________________________

" I felt its my anger that has helped keep me alive"

- Audre Lorde

/50\

Anger. Sometimes it is the reason for your destruction or the reason for your success.

The adrenaline rush you were experiencing was helping you to stay alive as three grown up men came at you. You placed both your hands in front of you forming it in fists as your eyes looked at each of their movement. The one who's height was around 5'4 came at you his hand formed in fists too as he threw a punch at you but you dodged it as you held his wrist and turned it as he let out a yelp and you punched him right on his nose. The stone of your ring was sharp as it did quite a damage on his face.

You pulled his hand down as he fell on the floor as you put both your legs on each side of his as you turned his hand completely. The other person who was approximately 5'9 with a good body came as he head locked you with his arm choking you and making it difficult for you to breath, you pushed your elbow down his stomach and when you heard him let out a grunt a devilish smirk appeared on your face. You lifted your leg as you did a 360 turn and kicked his face. The hanbok making it difficult for you as you tripped down and landed on your butt too.

The third person who was way too big for you, probably bigger than Namjoon rushed towards you as he held you by your throat and picked you up. You were moving your hands and legs frantically but he was not budging the grip of his hand only getting tighter. But then you remembered the clip Taehyung gave you. Your hand went through your hair messily as you uncliped the dangerous clip and poked the needles inside his eyes as the blood covered your face and hands and he groaned and threw you away. Your body crashed with the hard floor but you got up and sprinted towards the man and jumped on him.

Your legs around his neck as you held his face with your hands. His nails digging inside your arms you saw blood coming out of them as he scratched you. You wasted no time and collected your energy as you twisted his neck and it made a crack sound before both of you fell on the floor. The door opened again as Taehyung and everyone along with Min-Jae came rushing inside. You were panting hard as they looked at you shocked.

- What? They asked for it.

You said rolling your eyes as you tore the skirt till the knees with the help of that clip and exhaled a long breath. You looked at Chaeyoung looking at you with wide eyes as shock filled her face and body. You smirked again feeling crazy

- Does anyone have a drink? I feel fucking thirsty!

~

After an hour Bangtan and The Parks were sitting under one roof in a room with the first mafia family as the man who was almost 100 was sitting in front of you all still looking really healthy. You changed into a different clothes, wearing an off white dress with a heart shape neck as there were laces around it. You were sitting beside Taehyung as he was caressing your thigh.

- What happened we all know that should not have happened. Bangtan will pay a certain amount for breaking the rule and bringing a weapon. The Parks however, won't be doing any deals for breaking multiple rules.

He said as you heard Beom- Seok sighing but he obliged. Taehyung nodded too as you all got up. You looked at your father with an ice cold glare as he was expressionless as always.

- I did not know my third child had so much power in her. Otherwise I would have made good use of you.

He said as he smiled showing his perfectly white teeth but you showed no effect on his remark. However your grip on Taehyungs hand  only tightened. Chaeyoung took a step forward as she had a sweet smile on her face.