Week 1

"So we all know the rules?" Grian nods, "Three lives and on the last life we fight."

The others nod. Ren's ears flick back slightly, as he pulls his communicator out.

"Ok scatter," Grian shouts as they begin the challenge.

As they start it progresses as any normal first day does. The members start out slowly being careful not to get too hurt.

Most form into little groups and set off into mine shafts.

Bdubs turns the corner and screams when he comes face to face with a zombie.

"Wow, rude," Cleo laughs.

"Sorry, it's dark and I thought you were going to eat me," Bdubs murmurs.

"Oh well I already scared Solidarity with that," she grins.

The pair continue to mine and gather resources, they meet up with some others. From that meeting, they had gained diamonds and a jukebox.

As Beans walks up he spots the jukebox and looks at it curiously, "Do you have a record?"

"Yep," Cleo says, "Bdubs has it right now but he'll be back soon."

A few days pass and most people have gathered in a village.

Martin has mastered mimicking the sound of a creeper and has been pranking just about everyone with it.

So when a creeper explodes behind Scar it takes a moment for them to run over to his respawn point to make sure he's ok.

As they rush up to his house they're met with quite the odd sight. Scar's sitting on the floor poking at a few vines that are spreading up his arms.

Bdubs yelps and backs up a bit, "You o ok?"

"Hmm, I think sssso," Scar hisses looking at his newly clawed hands.

"I think you're part creeper..." Grian murmurs, "Uh we can stop if you guys want."

"Is it reversible?" Scar asks as he hisses softly.

After taking a look at the code Grian nods, "Yeah, looks like it only sticks around on this world."

"Ok then I say keep playing and if it gets bad in a way we can't handle we bail," Ren suggests, "How's that?"

The others look at each other and nod, "works for me."

After a few more minutes of making sure he's ok they head off to make some more things.

Skizz trails slightly behind Ren and Etho as they walk through the desert, looking up he meets the eye of an Enderman.

Screeching He runs forwards and pops a boat from his inventory in hopes of catching it.

This fails, and the Enderman smacks him with a block. Puffing into code Skizz is warped back to his platform.

After a few minutes of hazy disorientation, Impulse arrives and takes a look at his friend.

"You ok buddy?"

"Yeah, I-I think so," he answers as he rubs a patch of Enderman skin on his arm.

As Impulse pulls him to his feet they frown slightly, "Ok, looks like I'm taller now."

Impulse laughs, "We should probably see what you're ok with."

"That would be smart," Skizz nods, "So Dibbledop, what are you thinkin?"

"Eye contact I guess," Impulse shrugs.

"Yeah that's a nope," Skizz mutters, "Made my eyes all itchy."

Impulse looks over a bit surprised, "Never heard that one before."

Skizz cackles softly, "And Uh water?"

"There's a river over here," Impulse grins pulling him over to the water's edge.

Skizz backs away, "So I don't like that, but it could just be in my head."

"That's true," Impulse murmurs, "Find that out later?"

"Sure."

It's the start of a new world and who knows what's to come.