week 8

Scott draws his bow and fires an arrow into Big B's chest. As he awakes he spots the constellation that has spread across his skin. Colors swirl together.

As Ren plunges his sword into Joel's chest he splutters into code and reapers with the other dead people. Now no longer a fiery mess he grins and looks down at the fights below.

Scott also dies at Ren's hand. His hair is returning to it's normal blue.

Impulse darts through the desert as Martyn and Ren close in on him. Pulling his bow out he kills Martyn. Popping into code he respawns nearby.

Shaking his head he takes stock of the situation. He feels pretty normal but much warmer than normal. Brushing it off he runs back to Ren.

Impulse lets his arrow fly, plunging it into Etho's chest. The flames engulf him. Moments later he's with the others.

Sighing he rubs at his chest, "Back to normal at least."

As the iron golem smacks him, Impulse crumples to the ground. As he falls from his bed there is a soft clang as he stands on shaking legs.

His skin has a certain shine to it, like he's made of metal.

Grian maneges to kill Bigb. As he wakes up something feels wrong. His eyes feel hard almost. After a moment he remembers Grian is Grian and moves on.

Tango's the next one out, shot by Martyn. He repawns back with the other people who are out.

Ren falls to scars hand and he pops back into world, "Ow..."

"You ok?" Tango asks.

"Having a head on my shoulders feels weird."

A few moments pass and Martyn shows up after being killed by Scar, "He's gone full feral."

"Impulse," Bdubs murmurs sadly, "They gave me a clock, I have to do this."

"What?" Impulse asks confused as bdubs pulls his blade out.

Moments later Impulse poofs into code. Flexing his human fingers he blinks up at Tango and Skizz.

Bdubs manages to kill Bigb. The changes disappear as he shakes his head and he watches as the final three look at each other

Bdubs kills grian bringing him down to red, "My waffle," Grian protests, "Bbubs you messed my hair up," He grumbles to himself.

Soon after Bdubs is killed by Scar knocking him out of the game.

Standing facing each other, Scar and Grian look at the ring of cati.

Moving forward the fight begins. Somewhat surpinginy Grain wins. The air goes absolutely still as Grian grins and resets the world code. Retuning the others to survival and leaving the world behind. Its time for a new start but they will definitely play again...