Week 7

As Scott dies he gasps respawning with a puff as he lands on his bed. For some reason he doesn't say anything when he gets out of the bed. There's a few white streaks forming in his hair as well.

Yelping Grian falls to Martyn, as he wakes up he gasps, vines are spreading from his finger tips.

Martyn dies to a skeleton. As he wakes up something is clearly wrong. In places his skin is gone, leaving clean bones. Considering the death that's not the worst that could have happened.

Proofing into a respawn Impulse shakes his head, everything looks different. Looking down at his arms reveals a spattering of different colors. Almost exactly like the void stars that dance across Scott's skin.

Tango and Cleo are both killed by Ren, as Cleo wakes up she grins. Until a pointed ear flops down into her face. Frowning slightly she pokes at the very alive ear and shrugs.

Tango's reaction is a bit different. When he spots the ears he runs his hand through the soft fur and grins.

Not to long after Cleo is out of the game. Retuning to her normal undead state.

Solidarity dies next and turns back from the fiery demon he's becom and turns back to human.

Skizz is the next the go, turning back from half ender to a human bodied player.

Notes:

Sorry it's so choppy I'm really busy this week and it's haven't had much time