Week 6

From her vantage point on the roof Cleo watches as the red army advances. Sumbiling back as arrow after arrow lands beside her she frowns. One catches her in the shoulder and she steps back. An instant later she sits up in bed and rubs her shoulder.

Groaning, she stands and pulls her floaty hair back out of her face, "That could have gone better."

Running from Grian and Scar Etho slips on the sand. Gasping he frowns, really the worst time for bits of Tango's personality to come out. Darting out he rushes for the tree line.

A ping goes off next to his ear as he explodes into code. Curling into his blankets he waits for the world to stop spinning. It looks like he's alone for now. Sitting up he looks at his hair, the bright blond streaks from Tango are joined by brown streaks from Scar. Frowning he sighs, he doesn't look like himself.

He doesn't feel like himself.

Both of his eyes are blood red. Scars stretch around his torso. Swallowing hard he pulls his mask down, a scar cutting across the corner of his lip pulling his mouth into a permanent half smile.

"Etho?" Impulse calls, "You ok?"

Pulling his mask back up Etho nods, "I'll be fine."

Impulse looks away from him, "Your mask is slipping."

"Oh, thanks," Etho murmurs, "Didn't notice it."

Eyes glint with understanding, "Their personalities don't mix well with yours?"

Etho nods, "I'm all panicky and scattered, I don't like it."

"If it gets to be too much, say something," Impulse gives him a quick hug; noticing how Etho melts into it slightly.

"Yeah."