Week 5

Tango stands in between the stone wall and fire, wearing a helmet is apparently a crime so everyone gets a chance to shoot at him.

Impulse's arrow thuds into his chest and Tango feels himself falling then waking up in the bed a few feet away.

A few apologies rush out at him until Impulse frowns, "Wait deaths leave a mark. Like Bdubs is a phantom..."

"So why is tango normal..."

Tango stands up and brushes himself off, "Nothing feels wrong. I'll let you know if something changes."

Bdubs looks at him then over to Cleo, "He sounds like Impulse."

Impulse nods, "Sorry man," Hearing Tango talk in a voice that's similar to his is off putting to say the least.

"It's etho's turn," Bdubs rushes, "Ok you get in there."

Grumbling Etho jumps down and frowns, he does a fine job of dodging and Tango gets the hit.

Etho wakes up and he can tell some things are wrong. Tango pops into his view, "Gotcha!"

Gasping from the startle Etho slips back onto the ground.

"Oh shoot, you ok."

"Uhhh im ok," Etho rubs his hand.

Tango squints, "Ok..."

Standing in his base Beans hums softly as he makes some stained glass. He hears an odd clater from out front and runs out to see Cleo standing on the roof as flames crackle higher and higher.

"You deserve every second of this," She glares down at him.

"Wait, stop..." He climbs up onto the roof and winces as the fire burns him, "No no no."

"Yep Yep Yep."

More people arrive and stare at the burning house, "That's not good."

"Oh NO."

After a moment he poofs into code. Opening his eyes the first thing he sees is Scar looking down at him, "You ok?"

"Ugh, I'm fine," Beans coughs.

"Want me to kill anyone?"

"Cleo," Sitting up he dully becomes aware of the ashes flaking off of his arms.

"Grian?" Budbs asks, "Why a bubble elevator?"

Grian shrugs, "Why not?"

The conversation goes back and forth for a bit and Bdubs accepts the gift. After a few more shenanigans Scar and Grian return and and Bdubs heads up the evivator a burning sensation fills him.

Lava, "It's a trap," He yelps as he squirms for a way out. Poofing into code he locks eyes with Cleo who helps him up.

As he runs up the steps smoke fills the air. He brushes Scar who yelps.

"WHat?"

"You're burning..." Scar hisses rubbing at his vines.

"Oh," Bdubs murmurs as The sound of TNT detonates.

Ren nods to Martin, "Do it."

The ax swings down and in one motion Ren's head is severed from his body. Snowflakes drift around as a panicked scream comes from inside.

Martin runs over and sees Ren's body trip over a table and fall. Running over to him Martin looks over to the bed.

"Uh man?" Ren mutters as he picks his head up, "I think we have a problem..."

"I think so... so feel anything?"

"Aside from wanting to go and mess with people, and my head being off my shoulders," Ren shrugs, "This is weird."

Holding his head close to his chest Ren carefully walks around. His plans will soon be put into action.